• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just wanted to wish all of you that recently interviewed the best. I am still in phase II (November 2nd interview) and hope to hear something soon. All I can say is take a deep breath because it is a long wait, but I am sure it will be worth it.

SUNDOWN said:
I wasn't aware Kit had Jetblue's hiring %. Or that people would pay to hear what it is.

That's precisely the kind of info people will pay Kit Darby for.

Give her a break. None of that info is a secret. Besides, I thought those percentages were relatively common knowledge.

If you've really got a problem w/Skirt posting this stuff then be a man and send her an email from your JB account to her JB account discussing it.

MP

MercuryPilot said:
That's precisely the kind of info people will pay Kit Darby for.

Give her a break. None of that info is a secret. Besides, I thought those percentages were relatively common knowledge.

If you've really got a problem w/Skirt posting this stuff then be a man and send her an email from your JB account to her JB account discussing it.

MP

MP, I have no problem with skirt, or the info. I have a problem with her involvement in the process and posting this info. Don't question whether or not I am being a man about it by posting on FI, I cant stand all of the negative BS on this board. I have in no way attacked or flamed her, just questioned whether it was appropriate or to post this stuff on the Hangar. If you have a problem with that PM me and I'll gladly share who I am.

BTW congrats to all who have made it to Phase 2

Last edited:
Before this turns into a B6 vs B6 post I'll keep my opinion on this matter silent. I can see where it's going.

My 2 cents is that I just got off my 1st NWA trip since the interview. If there was even a tenth of the B6 "culture" there, it would be a 200% improvement. You B6 folks seem to even "debate issues" in a more civilized format. Now, will someone make it Wednesday and put some good news in our email boxes?

Bueller?.....Anyone?......Bueller?....

No updates yet??

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I'm OK now.

Deli Guy said:
Bueller?.....Anyone?......Bueller?....

No updates yet??

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I'm OK now.

Here's an update. 190 pay sucks! How's that update??

Pay no attention to Uppercrust! He’s the D#&K that paid for his own training at Gulfstream. It was exactly one week(around 19:00 est) before I was notified that I made it to phase 2. Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back