Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Capt. X said:
Hey Starving
I too interviewed with Paul and John and exited with Joe. I was on the 12th at 2:30. Keep me posted. Those guys were a good bunch of Gents. Good Luck

How was the exit with Joe?? I heard he can be kind of frisky when the door is closed.

I don't know what uppercrust's deal is but all the folks I came into contact with were absolute professionals. Reguardless of the outcome of this interview, I can tell you this company has their act together. I guess if I don't get hired, all I can do is buy their stock.

Fingernails gnawed to the cuticle.

interviewed on the 11th, midmorning. i expect we'll maybe get an email late sunday or monday.....i had the same "inner peace " before during and after the interview. a great, pleasant experience all the way around. i already wanted the job before i got there on the 10th. but after the interivew process i really want it.....good luck to all,
bc

Overall great experience! Now I really REALLY want to work there. I "heard" they interviewed 80 on the 11th and 112 on the 12th. Good luck all!

the wait?

You guys think it is going to be a long week waiting for phase 2? Just wait until you get the phase 2 and wait the additional 8 weeks.. That will be the longest 2 months of your life!

Worth the wait i might ad..

Best advice: Think of all the house projects you have been putting off drive to home depot buy some stuff and start going to work!

Good luck to all. The wait is worth it. Try to keep busy during the wait if you make it to phase II. I was the last on called due to my previous company taking their time and being over the Christmas season last year. It took me 9 and 1/2 weeks to hear."no pun intended"

Good luck to all! Interviewed mid-morning on the 12th and what a great experience. Any organization that would take the time to have so much of their upper management there just for us is a class act. It really shows they care. I felt like it was my own private pep rally when Jim and Danny came in for me. These guys really get it, from the top down. With out a doubt the only place out there that I want to work. GO BLUE!!!

Latest resources

Back