• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm in the E190 March 1st class. I was contacted by VK on 2/12 and BM on 2/13.

Anyone in this class or the 3/1 A320 class heard from jetBlue's "new pilot leader", concerning the details about training?

I haven't and was wondering if I should call on Monday.

VK called on Fri the 17th around noontime. I was at my part time motorcycle sales job, when my cell phone rang... The phone call made my week!!!

MEK said:
I'm in the E190 March 1st class. I was contacted by VK on 2/12 and BM on 2/13.

Anyone in this class or the 3/1 A320 class heard from jetBlue's "new pilot leader", concerning the details about training?

I haven't and was wondering if I should call on Monday.

I am 3/1 320 and have not heard from the new pilot leader yet either.

Suke996 said:
VK called on Fri the 17th around noontime. I was at my part time motorcycle sales job, when my cell phone rang... The phone call made my week!!!

Congrats I am 3/1 320, will look for you when you get down there.
M Barnett

Yeah, but have you met your sales goals, yet....

Suke996 said:

.....and what kind of rides are you selling and any crew member discounts????

Honda and Suzuki motorcycles and ATV's. So far I'm leading all the other salesmen. I know a lot about motorcycles and have met a bunch of people to go riding with when the weather breaks up here in New Hampshire. The bikes sell themselves if you know what I mean.

As for a discount, yes. Let me know what you want, I will pass it by the GM. I will even pick you up at MHT or BOS airport and send you home on your new ride. We have a ton of 05 left overs that need to go.

Suke AKA (Chris Sukeena)

PM me... That goes for all Pilot's and Crew member's who ride.

Suke996 said:
Honda and Suzuki motorcycles and ATV's. So far I'm leading all the other salesmen. I know a lot about motorcycles and have met a bunch of people to go riding with when the weather breaks up here in New Hampshire. The bikes sell themselves if you know what I mean.

As for a discount, yes. Let me know what you want, I will pass it by the GM. I will even pick you up at MHT or BOS airport and send you home on your new ride. We have a ton of 05 left overs that need to go.

Suke AKA (Chris Sukeena)

PM me... That goes for all Pilot's and Crew member's who ride.

I have my second Katana - 750. Wrapped my first one (600) around some mailboxes and trashcans. I wonder why insurance is so High??? Sure the GSX's are faster but the Katana saved some $$ and is more comfortable.

Oh yeah, I hope I get the same call you got. I'm debating hauling my bike down from Maine to Florida for the seven-eight weeks.

Last edited:
HighSpeedClimb said:
If you take the job, and decide to leave within a year or so, do you have to pay back training expenses since you signed a 5 year contract? Curious, does anyone know? Thx

4 years ago you didn't have to. Don't know about now.

FJ

Latest resources

Back