JETBLUE...I got the job!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JB Job

Congrats Iceman! Encouraging words for the board and anyone trying to "make it" in the industry!

Best of Luck!
Shav'r

Glad to hear it. Now get me a job too!!! Matt W. shouldn't be looking at this thread, he should be sleeping during the day. Good luck and keep me posted.

CGFlyer (for 2.5 more months)

Congrats!! We're all happy to hear it.

JetBlue needs to start looking at the other branches of service unless they want to keep their growing reputation as a Naval/CG haven. ;)

CC DiscoB

You might want to rethink that military statement and substitute US Airways.

Half of our new hire classes are all fuloughees. As of August they're even the 13-14 year pilots from US Airways.

Of course, they're hiring from the other services! I know because I'm reading our Blueprints for each class. Granted they may have gone via US Airways, but there's plenty of Air Force guys in the mix. Just kidding.

Honestly, it's a good mix across the board from the services. Lots of coasties too!

Happy Landings

FanTabulous! Good luck in training!

DesertFalcon

==========================

Iceman said:
The wait is over...I was called Wednesday, Aug 7th at 2:45. I interviewed June 26th. I will go to the Oct, Nov or Dec class. I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this site and I hope I can assist those who are still trying to get back in the saddle and those looking for their dream job. My next hurdle...A320 school in Miami:cool:.
Good luck to all!

Congrats neighbor. See you up in the "blue skies" soon.

BlueBusDriver

Jointops,

I was kidding about the military twist to JetBlues hiring. Your post further convinces me that many at USair are jumping ship to JetBlue, as I mentioned in a previous post.

Latest resources

Back