• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

JETBLUE...I got the job!!!

Iceman

Total Time
10000+
The wait is over...I was called Wednesday, Aug 7th at 2:45. I interviewed June 26th. I will go to the Oct, Nov or Dec class. I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this site and I hope I can assist those who are still trying to get back in the saddle and those looking for their dream job. My next hurdle...A320 school in Miami:cool:.
Good luck to all!

V-1

Total Time
Congratulations! Best wishes.

side stick-n

Total Time
18000+
Congrats Iceman,
Looking forward to seeing you on line. Good luck in MIA and remember one thing. STUDY!!!!!

StickN

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
Congratulations!

Here is a web-site that you might find useful:

http://www.airbusdriver.net/alt_index.htm

Good luck in training!

BrownTailGuy

Total Time
As a former Coastie Herc Driver myself I would like to congratulate you on getting hired. Good luck with the new career. You won't miss ready crew for very long. And the meals are better too.

Fly Safe

ShaggyF16

Total Time
Congrats!

Dude,

You're gonna have a great time here!

I'm currently in training in Miami. Workin' pretty hard, but the course is good and we have some great instructors.

You'll get all you need to succeed when you show up here. The airbusdriver website is cool, but might not make a whole lot of sense to you yet. The calls and procedures are different, too.

Great company, great leadership, great attitude. Yer gonna' love it.

Look forward to seeing you on the line!

Congrats again!

Shaggy

luv2fly

SWA FO
Total Time
10000+
Congrats!!:D

Caddaddy

Total Time
Iceman, congrats, glad to see a US Airways guy get a good deal. PM me if you need any 'bus help. You'll love it. Does anyone know the difference between a new 'bus driver and an old 'bus driver? A new one says "what's it doing" and an old one says "it's doing that again!"

SentryIP

Better lucky than good!
Total Time
10000+
JetBlue Job

Congratulations, Iceman!

Jeff G

Total Time
5000+
Congrats! See you on the line in a few months. Look me up when you start.

Shav'r

Total Time
JB Job

Congrats Iceman! Encouraging words for the board and anyone trying to "make it" in the industry!

Best of Luck!
Shav'r

cgflyer

the search continues
Total Time
Glad to hear it. Now get me a job too!!! Matt W. shouldn't be looking at this thread, he should be sleeping during the day. Good luck and keep me posted.

CGFlyer (for 2.5 more months)

BrownTailGuy

Total Time
Come on brother. No night flying at UPS. Best kept secret in the business.

CCDiscoB

Total Time
Congrats!! We're all happy to hear it.

JetBlue needs to start looking at the other branches of service unless they want to keep their growing reputation as a Naval/CG haven. ;)

jointops

Total Time
CC DiscoB

You might want to rethink that military statement and substitute US Airways.

Half of our new hire classes are all fuloughees. As of August they're even the 13-14 year pilots from US Airways.

Of course, they're hiring from the other services! I know because I'm reading our Blueprints for each class. Granted they may have gone via US Airways, but there's plenty of Air Force guys in the mix. Just kidding.

Honestly, it's a good mix across the board from the services. Lots of coasties too!

Happy Landings

DesertFalcon

Member since 1999
Total Time
8700+
FanTabulous! Good luck in training!

DesertFalcon

==========================

Iceman said:
The wait is over...I was called Wednesday, Aug 7th at 2:45. I interviewed June 26th. I will go to the Oct, Nov or Dec class. I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this site and I hope I can assist those who are still trying to get back in the saddle and those looking for their dream job. My next hurdle...A320 school in Miami:cool:.
Good luck to all!

knucklehead

Total Time
NICE JOB......
See everyone..there's flying jobs avilable, just keep working hard at finding them. CONGRATS.....Ice

BlueBusDriver

Total Time
13000+
Congrats neighbor. See you up in the "blue skies" soon.

BlueBusDriver

CCDiscoB

Total Time
Jointops,

I was kidding about the military twist to JetBlues hiring. Your post further convinces me that many at USair are jumping ship to JetBlue, as I mentioned in a previous post.