jetBlue hires Freedom types!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AviatorTx said:
OK, I meant no disrespect on the part about asking about the cleaning of the plane.

As far as the union issue... I personally don't think pilots that intentionally fly for non union carriers and helping feed the race to the bottom are scabs. I believe they are just one small (very small) step from being scabs.

Just my two cents. This is a unionized profession. It has been for many years. The non-union supporters out there are undermining the industry, while riding on the coat-tails of everything the unions have accomplished for the last 50+ years.

It's OK... Keep looking out for yourselves and sooner or later Branson will come in with another bottom feeder and hire a lot more. Sooner or later, status quo for a 20 year 747 Captain will just be worth 150,000 a year. Lets just keep heading for the bottom. As long as the CEO's keep making millions a year, thats all that matters.

OK, so all the ALPA carriers working for less than us are what, Super scabs? You people love to throw that word around in utter ignorance. This is a unionized profession? By who's decree? Yours? A union is there for your service. When it no longer serves your needs, you get rid of it. If it is serving your needs, keep it, by all means.

This whole industry, inspite of the presence of ALPA, has always been made up of groups looking out for themselves. Think B-Scale, TWA takeover, etc. Then go ahead and get real.

Last edited:
Everbody that works at MESA is a JO whore with a Scarlet P stamped to their forehead. "Gotta build that fligh time", "Man I would fly that thing for free" "it's only temporary to get me the big job" "it's beats instructing for ten bucks an hour". This profession is nothing but whores and Mesa is one of the lower class ones. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I've been told that WN is carefully screening them out. True? Legal? I for one don't know how you could do it (considering all the legalities concerning hiring),
It usually goes like this: Sorry you do not meet our needs, or some $hit like that.

Latest resources

Back