Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not jetBlue bashing...

Hey there all,

When I posted this information it was NOT to bash jetBlue. I understand the 2 Freedom guys were former US Air types, with more than a few friends helping them along. What I find frustrating, particularly as a Mesa pilot, is that these guys will pay NO consequense for their decisions. In fact, they have been hansomely rewarded.

These guys did a number on me, and in turn, on us all. Now, all they have to show for it is a career at one of the strongest airlines around.

Take care everybody.

I know the Freedom pilots are hated, but they are not scabs. Like godsgift said, scabs can only exist when they cross a picket line when an employee group is on strike.

By your reasoning, any pilot at any airline that aproved a contract that is less than another airlines would be considered back stabbers and scabs? I guess they would be super scabs because not only did they stab their fellow employees in the back, but the backs of all airline pilots.

There is only one way to become a scab.

Mr. Thread starter: Nice try. Now, does anyone have anything real we can discuss?

Last edited:
Mr. Thread starter: Nice try. Now, does anyone have anything real we can discuss?

I love people that say stuff like this. How about reading/posting on another thread, all because it's not important to you doesn't mean the whole thread is worthless. This is a public message board, not your board. Don't take it personal, I'm sure what the poster is saying would be the same if these guys got hired at FedEx. AD

Last edited:
Skank said:

Ah virtual brainwashing. It is not possible to use any form of negative in a sentence that includes the word JetBlue. Give me a break man. Nobody is saying that Jetblue likes scabs.

Nod to AD and Nimitz

Thank you AD and Nimitz. As I said, I'm not singling JB out here, they just happen to be the carrier that has hired these two.

I will ask you Skank...do you want those guys there?

Take care all, I'm off to enjoy the Seattle sunshine.

They are not SCABS. I think they're scummy pukes, but one is either a SCAB or not. Don't dillute the "S" word by throwing it around so casually.

You can say anything you want about us, just tell me what the point is. There are loads of real live scabs employed all over the place, at ALPA carriers. So what? They have to live with it. What do you want us to do, use the rubber hose treatment to get them to tell us that they sold out at Mesa? I never agreed with the whole Freedom thing, but come on.

Latest resources

Back