• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Gateway

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tell them the truth that our pay benefits workrules elt performance and investor confidence in our diluted stock is bad business decision for your future and family.

Yeah stick it out at a regional much better Idea.
You guys are a bunch of DRAMA queens so much anger between here and bluepilots and yet I DON'T SEE A UNION DRIVE....I am ready to vote yes.

There absolutely is a union drive going on. Have you sent in a card yet? I'd be more than happy to help you out with that. I'll PM you with some info.

Just curious...how long have you been at the Blue? I'm a 2005 hire and many have said this every year when the pay/benefits review comes around. Although we may have had one or two improvements, they have not come fast or comprehensive enough. There are still huge gaps to bring us up to a "real" major airline pilot status.

After you have had the football pulled away as many times as I have, these guys could give me the world and I would still vote yes.

Hi.

Coming up on 3 years.
I am a yes vote and understand where you are coming from.
I was just wondering if they did fix stuff would they be able to hold off the vote, or did the push guys to far this time?

Hi.

Coming up on 3 years.
I was just wondering if they did fix stuff would they be able to hold off the vote, or did the push guys to far this time?

They have no plans to fix anything. In their eyes, nothing needs to be fixed. After speaking with plenty of former no voters who are now firm yes voters, I would say the vast majority has been pushed too far. I can't wait to see the response from the ELT when ALPA is on the property. As usual, the ELT will blame everyone but themselves. Their ignorance is a direct result of their arrogance.

Former no voter, here. Not only voting yes, but actively collecting cards, doing recruiting, etc...

They could offer me Delta +2% with comparable retirement & healthcare & I would still vote yes. Once people get stabbed in the back and made to feel like chumps they turn into committed adversaries.

Does that answer your question?

Former no voter, here. Not only voting yes, but actively collecting cards, doing recruiting, etc...

They could offer me Delta +2% with comparable retirement & healthcare & I would still vote yes. Once people get stabbed in the back and made to feel like chumps they turn into committed adversaries.

I'm right there with ya. I have gone from no-voter to yes-voter to organizing committee. This place will do that to you. I want a CBA regardless of what they fixed or "promised" to fix.

Got two more cards this week. From the strangest places...

Funny, I'm not even an organizer this time.

Hi.

Coming up on 3 years.

They could definitely fend off a union, but each time there is a drive it costs the company more and more to ensure the DR stays in place. I don't think the company is willing and/or prepared to spend enough to keep us from organizing.

Awesome...and thank you. I am a long time union supporter and it's guys like you that have more credibility and influence this time. Again thank you!

We have collected well over the 50% cards needed to file with the NMB. The way things are sounding on this board with card collection we are going to be at the 70% that ALPA wants to see in no time. I too have collected several cards this week from very unlikely places. (Senior 320 FO's, company committee members, etc..). The company did more to help the union cause this week with 320/321 pay than any of us could have ever done. The vote will come when the timing is perfect, and it will come fast. Not sure when that will be because I am just a minion, but it is coming guys.

Latest resources

Back