• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue emergency, no NTSB report

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A 190 with electrical problems? In flight no less?... Impossible! :)

Jetblue will earn $25M tomorrow, and they will sell 5-10 more 320's and reinstate old delivery schedule for the 190s. Of course this is all a speculative wish.;)

:pimp:​

Who really knows what the "minor electrical" problem was besides the crew!! They did a great job getting the plane back on the ground.
Crossky- not all planes are the same as the crj, so leave it at that. BTW- was that a 328 jet or prop u flew??

I actually paid $10 to read and write in this thread about Palwaukee Flyers notorious owner Jim Kwasek, where I trained and got scammed $10,000 because I didn't know any better. You don't have to be a smartass just because I fly a Cessna and you're an ATP.

Jim rocks! If you got your license there for ten grand you were doing something right. Did he let tango lick you while he fed you BS about how he was god.

Polaris, some of us once had a PP ticket. Others came out of the womb with their ATP. Sorry for the ignorance of some of my brothers. It was a good question.

Polaris, PM me if you want the non-speculative version of what happened on this flight.

It was a minor electrical problem (MAU 1A fail). No nosewheel steering, partial brakes, 2/3 flight spoilers. The vectors and altitudes for the approach weren't any different than a non emergency.

The decison to brace was out of an over abundance of caution and that was explained to the passengers over the PA and to expect to see the emergency vehicles (just like every other emergency landing) on the runway after the aircraft stopped.

I actually paid $10 to read and write in this thread about Palwaukee Flyers notorious owner Jim Kwasek, where I trained and got scammed $10,000 because I didn't know any better. You don't have to be a smartass just because I fly a Cessna and you're an ATP.
Based on your own account of your experience, you did not, in fact, "get scammed." You were treated very nicely according to your own post.

By your own account you had:
1. an acceptable experience
2. a superb instructor
who put you up for a checkride with the owner who on your checkride
3. he was really cool (your words)
4. Contrary to what many may think, Jim has been quite nice to me. He bought me a Subway sandwich once, simply because he was going to grab lunch and I happend to be in the same room as him. I like Tango the dog. He's well-behaved.
5. the owner refunded money to you no problem.

So, the question is why do you post that you were scammed, when in fact, you were not scammed. You were treated very nicely.
I've grown tired of reading posts on these forums of people dumping on other people when it suits them and their need to try to fit in... and here's a perfect example where 2 posts directly contradict themselves.

Latest resources

Back