• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue domicile breakdowns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually the Ozone Park/Howard Beach area off the AirTrain is very safe.
Most of the people that live around there are "Eyetalians".
I go for runs through Ozone Park all the time.
General the next time you are in Ozone Park-just leave the big red shoes, big red nose, and curly red hair wig at home and I am sure no one will bother you.

Fly Safe
Chuck

How long is the reserve call out and how many avg days off on reserve? I heard a while back rumors about a base in Columbus or something like that. Any new domiciles forecast? (One can hope)

12 days off on reserve. Next base will more than likely be orlando, but nobody knows when for sure.

I would think with slowed deliveries a new crew base could be quite a ways out. It's incredibly expensive to ramp up to a new base...not to mention that you need to pull crews and airframes from somewhere to do it.

True, we are in a slowdown but still growing at 14%.

I wish all my jetblue brothers would quit painting such a rosy picture over here. All is not well and you all know it.

I wish all my jetblue brothers would quit painting such a rosy picture over here. All is not well and you all know it.
Does that mean I can't include my per diem when I'm asked how much I make?
After all, the company includes overtime when discussing compensation.:mad:

A320drivr...

I was simply stating the facts. The point of bringing up the 14% is that from a growth viewpoint only, we are growing. We are running out of room in JFK and FLL and the only place left to grow is BOS or MCO. I am not saying that it would happen anytime soon but I could see MCO becoming a crew base by the end of 2007 if we have a good year.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back