Jetblue Counts Profit Sharing TWICE in Pay Review

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What part was weak a$$?

Your family is screwed because of YOU. Take some responsibility for the choices you have made.

My family is screwed because I couldn't get a little backing on a little forethought and a little common sense.

Because I work with morons, my health insurance has gone up %400 in 8 years.

Now, my family is facing $7,000 out of pocket each year and I've got little smurfs hopping around telling me that I should have PLANNED for this...

...AND, when I'm retired, any little health problem that arrises for me or my wife (or god forbid my kids) will BANKRUPT my family. I will end up trading college funds and wedding plans for health maintenance because jetblew said they couldn't afford and because...

...the smurfs nodded their little f#cking heads in agreement for 10 years...

F#ck you little smurfs.

Last edited:
Sorriest bunch of pilots ever assembled.

This bunch of dilberts will spend the next 20 years just getting back what they gave away.

You bunch of weak a$$ ninnies.

My family is screwed because of you.

If you think your family is screwed because of me you are greatly mistaken. I didn't vote in the last 2 union votes, so it definately isn't my fault your family is screwed. Keep bashing guys that will vote the same way you will though because we are new and not as angry as you. That strategy didn't work for the last 2 votes, so maybe you should try another strategy. I mean people are saying they will vote for a union and CBA, but they aren't as pissed as you and you bash on them. If you believe your family will be screwed because of anyone but yourself you should really reevaluate your life and make some significant changes. If something happens to my family I am not going to blame it on you or anyone else.

The company will/would never admit that we were 30% behind our peers. They always referred to it as a 3% deficit.

The reason they do this is to water down the mental effect. Just "3%" behind our peers is a lot more palatable than being 30% behind.

The fact of the matter is that the extra 3% that was announced today means that we are still 5 percentage points behind for our retirement. I would rather have a true 13% contribution and then regular profit sharing, rather than the "guaranteed profit sharing".

GP

Today was just the "official" slap in the face. Anyone who has been paying attention KNEW what was coming. This place gets more entertaining every day. Pathetic.

Both of course! :rolleyes: Here, have a slice of pizza. Now, what route do you think we should fly?

Ooo Ooo! MCO-FLL! And can I get a slice of pepperoni? It is my favorite

Latest resources

Back