• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't take this the wrong way... You haven't updated the total time in your profile in a while, correct?

Not sure what that has to do with anything. Haven't even looked at my profile since I got the e-mail saying I was in the pool. Why would updating my total time have any effect?

Not sure what that has to do with anything. Haven't even looked at my profile since I got the e-mail saying I was in the pool. Why would updating my total time have any effect?

I'm talking about the 1350 total time in your flight info profile.

The class that started today has 4 guys in it. 2 military, 1 Horizon capt, 1 CHQ capt.

They are being told the next class will have 10-12 in it and starts in 3 weeks. All new hires today went JFK 190. As a lot of seat locks are expireing and a lot of guys want to go to the BUS I would expect to go to the 190 if you are hired here in the next year or so. Based on the supplemental system bid that came out today I am expecting hiring to pick up significantly in the future.

For those of you wondering there are 39 upgrades on it and 32 open FO spots on it. So it looks like there are going to need to be at least 71 new hires that will come from this.

Good luck to all.

For those of you wondering there are 39 upgrades on it and 32 open FO spots on it. So it looks like there are going to need to be at least 71 new hires that will come from this.

Good luck to all.

Thanks a million guys. Keep the info coming. Arms and legs are getting tired.

Actually got some new, more exact info last night. There are currently 10 guys in training. The training department is going to train 45 more guys by years end. The number for next year is 120-150 guys. These numbers are based purely on growth so there could be more if more guys than expected take recall somewhere else. ie. Delta.

Apparently some delivery dates are getting moved up which is causing this training based purely on growth. Based on these numbers the pool will be totally empty by late spring and new hires from interviews by next summer. No word on when interviews might start back up but my guess would be next year.

This is just the info I am getting from OSC so take it for what it is worth, but I would be willing to bet I am correct plus or minus 10 guys.

Actually got some new, more exact info last night. There are currently 10 guys in training. The training department is going to train 45 more guys by years end. The number for next year is 120-150 guys. These numbers are based purely on growth so there could be more if more guys than expected take recall somewhere else. ie. Delta.

Apparently some delivery dates are getting moved up which is causing this training based purely on growth. Based on these numbers the pool will be totally empty by late spring and new hires from interviews by next summer. No word on when interviews might start back up but my guess would be next year.

This is just the info I am getting from OSC so take it for what it is worth, but I would be willing to bet I am correct plus or minus 10 guys.

Good news. Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll be seeing you guys over there by the end of the year now.

Health care premiums and deductibles (but not coverage) are more than doubling for 2013, and the plans were already nearly the most expensive industry wide. You're looking at more than $300 per month to cover your family on the cheapest plan, with a $2600 deductible and a $6000 out of pocket limit (which doesn't include premiums, deductibles or prescriptions). Dental, vision, and short term disability are extra. I have no idea how a new FO is going to afford that.

Sure you still want to work here?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back