• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So back on point. We are running classes again. A friend of mine is in the Sept. 19 class. He has 5000+ TT and 3000+ hours Turbine Jet PIC, and a few types under his belt for those of you that are wondering. Good luck to all of those still in the pool.

Neither him nor I are sure how many are in that class. I will let you know on the 19th when I find out more details from him. Based on the fact that classes are going on now, and he was in the middle of the pool I am expecting there will be classes starting every 2 weeks for a while. I will let you all know the info when I hear it. The rumors of us hiring all low time pilots is absolutely incorrect however.

Middle of the pool??

Would you mind sharing date/time of your friends interview?

Thanks

afternoon Oct. 13 2011 Hope this helps.

Not sure all of the dates, but I do know there is a Sept. 19 class, and we have guys that have been in class a couple weeks now.

Anyone know anything about classes starting 10/17 and 11/7? I think these will be the next two on the schedule.

afternoon Oct. 13 2011 Hope this helps.

Not sure all of the dates, but I do know there is a Sept. 19 class, and we have guys that have been in class a couple weeks now.

He was in the shallow end. I was number 43 and I just interviewed the day AFTER him. By my count, I MIGHT get a call by the end of the year. More than likely sometime in the first quarter of 2013.

He was in the shallow end. I was number 43 and I just interviewed the day AFTER him. By my count, I MIGHT get a call by the end of the year. More than likely sometime in the first quarter of 2013.

Don't take this the wrong way... You haven't updated the total time in your profile in a while, correct?

Latest resources

Back