• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. Only a complete tool keeps a website of himself like that. When I was flying in the reserves we passed on a guy specifically because he had a website like that.

Scary thing is that he won the most votes in the run off. Hope people wise up! The company would love to have him on the PVC. He is happy with benefits and retirement as they stand now and has openly stated that if you want the benefits of Fed Ex or another similar carrier that you should go work their instead.

http://jaredyates.com/pages/hireme/pilot.shtml

Last edited:
Very, Very disappointing that this guy is in the runoff. I am sure most of the silo that voted for him didn't even read the discussion questions or they would have seen where he tells his follow pilots they should just leave JetBlue if they express concerns about our retirement and compensation. How is he supposed to make anything better when he clearly states he believes the retirement and compensation, in addition to every other aspect of our company, is perfectly acceptable and at least as good if not better than every other major airline!
David Torres sent an email prior to the election trying to pool the votes for Yates. Hopefully, Yates will not get any additional votes in the runoff, whereas anybody naive enough to vote for him as already done so. However, I never cease to be amazed at the decisions people make that negatively affect their and my future.

By the way silo 7 peeps.. Vote for Clapper. We need as many "pro pilot" people in there as possible. The opposition is this..

http://jaredyates.com/pages/hireme/school.shtml

I'll second this, Yates is NOT what we need here representing us. If you are in Silo 7 PLEASE go to the company site and read the blog.

PLEASE read this guys... whatever you wanna call it and all 50 responces to him.

Very, Very disappointing that this guy is in the runoff. I am sure most of the silo that voted for him didn't even read the discussion questions or they would have seen where he tells his follow pilots they should just leave JetBlue if they express concerns about our retirement and compensation. How is he supposed to make anything better when he clearly states he believes the retirement and compensation, in addition to every other aspect of our company, is perfectly acceptable and at least as good if not better than every other major airline!
David Torres sent an email prior to the election trying to pool the votes for Yates. Hopefully, Yates will not get any additional votes in the runoff, whereas anybody naive enough to vote for him as already done so. However, I never cease to be amazed at the decisions people make that negatively affect their and my future.

That's true... The guy I liked didn't even make it to the run-off.

Who is this? The name sounds familiar, is he based in MCO? How did he send the email, did he have send rights?

Who is this? The name sounds familiar, is he based in MCO? How did he send the email, did he have send rights?

There is more than one pilot David Torres. I have a hard time seeing the MCO pilot, "Burrito", advocating for this guy.

The second question is very interesting, since it seems pro-company pilots have developed a method to campaign using the company email system without repercussion. Some of them were broadcast to everyone anonymously, but many were sent as "personal" emails. You could do the same by simply creating your own distribution list, but you never know who in management would crack down on you, while letting other traffic continue. Personally, I take a hard stance on this kind of thing, and I think all such traffic ought to be banned outright on the company email system, but it appears some animals are more equal than others here.

David Torres was an October 2010 new hire. He is a E90 JFK FO. His email was sent as a "personal" email. He came to the pilot ranks after working AO and inflight. Scott Alexander, another 9E pilot as was Torres, sent an email through the distribution list advocating Yates. Shortly after, there was an email from Yoder condoning this action. Alexander didn't have send rights, and it is "unknown" how this action took place.

I'll second this, Yates is NOT what we need here representing us. If you are in Silo 7 PLEASE go to the company site and read the blog.

PLEASE read this guys... whatever you wanna call it and all 50 responces to him.

Found it.

HOW DO YOU VOTE? It says "elections open", and I can read all kinds of info and banter, but how can I vote?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back