• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I get a job there, I'm voting no too primarily due to your attitude and ignorance. You're doing yourself harm.

Flamebait IMHO. You may not like 5030retards style but his facts are on target. Sorry the Bluejet just ain't the nirvana painted in the Riddle brochures.

If I get a job there, I'm voting no too primarily due to your attitude and ignorance. You're doing yourself harm.

Boy... talk about ignorance... if you haven't noticed there is a growing number of guys here saying that retard is right. While blunt force trauma isn't pleasant, it gets the message out.

Good luck man, hope you get hired. Pay attention once you get here, it's just your livleyhood.

Boy... talk about ignorance... if you haven't noticed there is a growing number of guys here saying that retard is right. While blunt force trauma isn't pleasant, it gets the message out.

Good luck man, hope you get hired. Pay attention once you get here, it's just your livleyhood.

So when is the next union vote then?

1 year from the day the last one was voted down we can file with the NMB. As soon as we pull together and organize and get 35% interest cards signed.

Get on it.

Latest resources

Back