• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your $2,600 family deductible (up more than 300% from last year).

Not like I could afford insurance on the $2500 in training anyway.

One trip to the emergency room and you couldn't afford it on 12th year captain's pay.

Welcome to suck...please vote yes if/when you get the chance.

Thanks.

Per the e-mail sent to the guys staring on 11/7 today, insurance kicks in on the first day after your first 30 days. For example, if you start in August, your medical/dental/vision kicks in for October. So, for us guys starting in November, coverage would start January 1st. Kinda good. Not like I could afford insurance on the $2500 in training anyway.

It's not too late to change your mind. Know what you are getting in to, I can't recommend anyone to come here unless you are unemployed.

JetBlue will be a destination airline for pilots ONLY when the pilots themselves step up and make it so. History does not lie. You will get what you negotiate. It's Business 101.

Pro JetBlue
Pro Union
Vote Yes!

Per the e-mail sent to the guys staring on 11/7 today, insurance kicks in on the first day after your first 30 days. For example, if you start in August, your medical/dental/vision kicks in for October. So, for us guys starting in November, coverage would start January 1st. Kinda good. Not like I could afford insurance on the $2500 in training anyway.

I'd stay where you are!

Latest resources

Back