• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Application Window Opens Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could it hurt to apply if I don't have my ATP yet? I should be getting it done soon, but just not within the application window.

Could it hurt to apply if I don't have my ATP yet? I should be getting it done soon, but just not within the application window.

Your probably the type of applicant they will be looking for. Enjoy the right seat for a very very long time. This will be your "destination" airline. Without a good deal of PIC or PIC turbine time you will be stuck in that seat without any prospect of being hired anywhere else for at least 10 years. Enjoy!

Your probably the type of applicant they will be looking for. Enjoy the right seat for a very very long time. This will be your "destination" airline. Without a good deal of PIC or PIC turbine time you will be stuck in that seat without any prospect of being hired anywhere else for at least 10 years. Enjoy!

The beatings will continue until moral improves!

Did anybody notice how the application didn't have a "pilot only" tab like the last one application ?

But they did add a cover letter tab?

Hopefully, it wasn't just me....

Pilot only tab? What for? The flight attendants doing the selection want to know two things: Are you anti-union, and Will you help clean? The rest is just fluff. Besides, you're no better than anyone else. You were singled out for an extra two weeks of training and you think you deserve better pay and treatment than the hard working professional inflight crew? Pass. There's always a blue juicer behind you who doesn't think so highly of himself. Here, have some gloves.

I guess I should have known better to ask a legitimate question on FI....

Thanks anyway.

I would apply if I were you. You can go back later and update when you get your ATP. Otherwise the window may not be open for NEW apps when you get your ATP, but if you've already applied you should be able to update even if the window isn't open.

Semper fi and PM me if you have questions about JetBlue. BTW, do you recognize my signature line?

Latest resources

Back