• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Application Window Opens Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
is MCO an option out of training on the 190?

It is posible. Because MCO is a small base it is more likely that you will have to wait till someone transfers out. The fact that training is expected for the foreseeable future it should not take long to get MCO on the 190.

The most junior 190 FO in MCO on the last bid is 1966 out of 2041

Last edited:
The "under consideration" just means someone in the People Dept has accessed your app. Did you go to the open house in May?

I wasn't offered an opportunity to go to the open house. No.

It is posible. Because MCO is a small base it is more likely that you will have to wait till someone transfers out. The fact that training is expected for the foreseeable future it should not take long to get MCO on the 190.

The most junior 190 FO in MCO on the last bid is 1966 out of 2041

Is MCO difficult to commute in and out of? I figure there have got to be a decent amount of airline pilots living in that area.

Is MCO difficult to commute in and out of? I figure there have got to be a decent amount of airline pilots living in that area.

Dont know about JB, but on another major who has more than 20 flights a day, forgetaboutit!

Its not as hard as it was before the MCO base opened. I would summize that in the next 5 years MCO could surpass LGB as the most senior base at B6. Not saying that it will happen, just that it might.

I did..and did not get a call for an interview.

I'm in the same boat. Wondering if they'll eventually get around to calling all of us to at least interview. That kinda hinted at that at the open house, so we'll see. I'd imagine they'll have another open house after the beginning of the year, so who knows.....

Latest resources

Back