• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Application Window Opens Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As far as I know we do not have any pilots who don't have an ATP. No offense but that's the way it should stay. Do your time, get the quals, then apply.

I would apply if I were you. You can go back later and update when you get your ATP. Otherwise the window may not be open for NEW apps when you get your ATP, but if you've already applied you should be able to update even if the window isn't open.

Semper fi and PM me if you have questions about JetBlue. BTW, do you recognize my signature line?
Sure do.

2nd Battalion, Golf Company 1996-2003

I would apply if I were you. You can go back later and update when you get your ATP....

Just curious...since the ATP certificate is required, why would an application without it get accepted and not bounced (for not having met the minimum requirements).

Would seem to be counter productive.

application problem

is anyone having trouble uploading their resume? I keep getting "invalid file format." Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Just curious...since the ATP certificate is required, why would an application without it get accepted and not bounced (for not having met the minimum requirements).

Unless it's changed (it often does) you may update as often as you wish. Apply now, when you get the ATP update then you are a qualified applicant. Airline folk lore says that those who update often get calls. squeeky wheel theory?

Keep in mind that just because you are qualified does not mean that your competative.

I had to start from scratch 3 times here. They dumped the system, changed the system, one more then I got a call.
They "say" that you get the call on your own merrit, then letters of rec come into play. I believe that is PC for we'll call who we want when we want and we're not going to tell you why.

SO, good luck to every one!

Last edited:
Any idea when calls will be going out and interviews scheduled for the batch of applications they receive this week?

ASAP? Beginning of year? Spring? Summer?

I have had my stuff in since may, but can someone PM me and confirm that I have addressed my cover letter to the right person? I have a feeling I do not have the right person, I dont know anyone at JetBlue so I Had to make an ejumucated guess based on searching these forums and the net... Thanks!

All I'm suggesting is that he get his app in the system if the system will accept it. It's better to have an app on file that doesn't meet mins than it is to have a very qualified resume that you can't submit because the window is closed. First things first. Get an app on file. Then hustle to meet the mins and update often.

Latest resources

Back