• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Application Window Opens Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I'm suggesting is that he get his app in the system if the system will accept it. It's better to have an app on file that doesn't meet mins than it is to have a very qualified resume that you can't submit because the window is closed. First things first. Get an app on file. Then hustle to meet the mins and update often.
Thats the idea.... had to rush through the application, I am at the Al Udeid pax terminal right now on the way home from Iraq. I'll be getting my ATP this month sometime (hopefully), so I hope my application doesn't get booted before then! Thanks for the answers. S/F.

I applied in May like many of you. I didn't want to take for granted that my app. carried over so I went to look and sure enough I needed to resubmit the application. All of my information carried over in the application data entry fields but I think what happens is the application is specific to each hiring window so you have to resubmit it for the new application window/job reference code. I am also waiting with baited breath for a phone call or email. I hope this info helps someone out there. Good luck everybody!

I applied in May like many of you. I didn't want to take for granted that my app. carried over so I went to look and sure enough I needed to resubmit the application. All of my information carried over in the application data entry fields but I think what happens is the application is specific to each hiring window so you have to resubmit it for the new application window/job reference code. I am also waiting with baited breath for a phone call or email. I hope this info helps someone out there. Good luck everybody!

Just out of curiosity what did you see that made you think you have to reapply? I also applied in may, went to the open house, and have been updating every week or so. My application still says "under consideration". You have me worried now since I found out I have gotten a "dart" from a buddy.

From what I understood, you don't. I wondered, too. So, I e-mailed a friend in the hiring dept. He told me that I would NOT have to fill out the app again, just keep updating my old app from May.

From what I understood, you don't. I wondered, too. So, I e-mailed a friend in the hiring dept. He told me that I would NOT have to fill out the app again, just keep updating my old app from May.

I was given the same information as well. I check about every day just to make sure it wasn't purged from the system..its still there. Here's to hoping we all get calls soon!

I was given the same information as well. I check about every day just to make sure it wasn't purged from the system..its still there. Here's to hoping we all get calls soon!

Heh, same here. I think I've gone to updating my profile every two weeks or so. Being on reserve means the numbers don't change THAT much, but maybe someone's looking to see how often you do it to gauge interest.

The reason that I suspected that an applicant would need to resubmit the information is because, when I logged in, my information was still on there from May right along with my rec. letter but when I searched for jobs and saw the First Officer posting dated the 12/1 I clicked on it and it didn't tell me that I already applied for it. I simply updated my information and went to the end of the application and saved and submitted it. I hope that I was wrong in thinking that a person needed to resubmit the application, but I just wanted to play it safe and figured I would pass along the information to everyone on here. I don't know if there is an HR number you can call to confirm it's submitted for the Dec window but I would call and ask. Also, it might bring your application to the HR dept. attention. Good luck and I hope I didn't scare anyone too much.

Latest resources

Back