Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

b737drivr

Members of the Board

Dave BargerPresident, Director, Chief Operating Officer (COO) and co-founder of JetBlue Airways, New York, USA Nicolás BonillaAssociate of Apax PartnersFerran ContiInversiones HemisferioJosé CreuherasGrupo PlanetaCesar Gonzalez-BuenoCEO of ING Direct España Javier Perez-TenessaCEO of e-DreamsbOriol PinyaAssociate of Apax Partners Lázaro RosCOO of Vueling

Just heard from a friend of mine that Vueling FA's will be on jetblue airplanes observing and jetblue FA's will be on Vueling airplanes observing. Could there be something in the works?

sandman2122 said:
funny joke Paco!

It's not a joke.....we're doing an exchange with their FAs......they won't be acting as FAs on our planes, just observing........we have several members of senior JB personnel on their board......it makes for interesting conversation as Vueling looks like the jetblue of Europe, but I wouldn't read too much into it......although, a few 330s and a codeshare with Vueling does sound intriguing.......

So this wasn't a joke!? Then it's one heck of a strung-on typo!

Apax PartnersFerran ContiInversiones HemisferioJosé CreuherasGrupo PlanetaCesar Gonzalez-BuenoCEO of ING Direct España Javier Perez-TenessaCEO of e-DreamsbOriol PinyaAssociate of Apax Partners Lázaro RosCOO of Vueling

"Vueling" sounds like a lethal hemorrhagic fever virus only found in the jungles of Angola. :puke:

That's funny Cardinal
When I first read the post, I thought "Vueling" was the atrocious sound an African Tree Frog made right before engaging in reproduction.

Seriously, what is this all about? They don't mention anything about it and suddenly we are doing a exchange student program. I have heard rumors of this company for some time, however, Dave Neeleman down played it at a pilot meeting saying that Dave Barger was free to do whatever he wants on his days off...

Is This the company that Dave and a few others are rumored to have started or at least a stake in?

I'm pretty sure but not positive that Vueling is that Spanish carrier that a few of the top JB brass have invested in. They may be just silent partners with lots of financial interests in Vueling. But the FA exchange program is indeed a fact. Those of you conspiracy theorists like me may form your own conclusion. I just hope those Veuling FAs are hotties who like to party on overnights. They can teach us their foreign tongue! Olay...nothing like hot young beautiful FAs from Spain. I just hope they don't import any gay dudes; nothing against gay men; I'm just your average heterosexual pilot who likes young hottie babes with a nice set of...

Latest resources

Back