• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue and Vueling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Study the Vueling website and you can find many interesting similarities with Jetblue. You can also find our logo posted on three of four pages. The shares distribution states that Dave Barger owns 7% of the company and that other Jetblue management were involved in the startup of the company. If Branson is to connect V-America with Virgin then we best get to hedging.
One thing is for certain.
If there are to be 330's - you can be sure that we'll do the "right thing" and protect shareholder value along with our current cost structure. To do this our pilot group should be in full agreement that any widebody flying go to our experienced friends in Spain. As long as we preserve the "experience" (which a number of cultural exchanges should ensure) I'm sure we can develop a successful codeshare arangement where an alter-ego in Spain feeds our domestic operation.

shadesofBS said:
To do this our pilot group should be in full agreement that any widebody flying go to our experienced friends in Spain. As long as we preserve the "experience" (which a number of cultural exchanges should ensure) I'm sure we can develop a successful codeshare arangement where an alter-ego in Spain feeds our domestic operation.

Jesus, Mary and the sheppards, why in the heck would you want Vueling pilots flying the 330.....how about WE get the widebody jets and pay and let the euros stay flying over there!!!!

Pilots with vast experience
Vueling’s staff of pilots has the most flight hours in the country; they each have more than 2,000 hours of flight time.

That is very scary! Good luck.

shadesofBS said:
Study the Vueling website and you can find many interesting similarities with Jetblue. You can also find our logo posted on three of four pages. The shares distribution states that Dave Barger owns 7% of the company and that other Jetblue management were involved in the startup of the company. If Branson is to connect V-America with Virgin then we best get to hedging.
One thing is for certain.
If there are to be 330's - you can be sure that we'll do the "right thing" and protect shareholder value along with our current cost structure. To do this our pilot group should be in full agreement that any widebody flying go to our experienced friends in Spain. As long as we preserve the "experience" (which a number of cultural exchanges should ensure) I'm sure we can develop a successful codeshare arangement where an alter-ego in Spain feeds our domestic operation.

I'm pretty sure your kidding. At least I hope so. You never know.... there was that tool that told David N. in a pocket session that the pilot's would be happy to give back PTO and time and a half.

stillflyn said:
[/b]

I'm pretty sure your kidding. At least I hope so. You never know.... there was that tool that told David N. in a pocket session that the pilot's would be happy to give back PTO and time and a half.

You have GOT to be kidding....where do we get these people......

Irony fellas.
I'm simply depicting the ridiculous mindset of some of my fellow pilots at Jetblue.
If we ever get whip-sawed, you'll see some of these "pie in the sky" airline hobbyists change their tune.
Always remember:
Pilots caused the failure of the airline industry - AND - we're lucky to have jobs.
.....more irony.

I am wondering why the company is less than fourth-comming about this issue? Why wouldn't they simply let us in on the agenda?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back