• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue A-320 to Land at ORD 1030AM CST

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Observation. Doesn't the General work for Mama Della?

Another thing, countless B6 guys had a fricken field day with the "legacy" guys for the last five years. Turnabout get's a hall pass? I don't think so.

Amazing.

And countless DAL guys have had fricken field days with JB since day one. A handful of guys on both sides bashing each other. If it was not here, it would be somewhere else. So? If I see the General or any DAL guys in the terminal I smile and say hello. Most return the gesture, some don't. I am sure it happens with some of our guys also. When I ask for a J/S either to work or more importantly, home, almost everyone to a tee has been nothing but accomodating and cordial.
Everyone has whiners and complainers in house. No different than anywhere else.

Last edited:
Yo EAP:

That is the finest avatar on here. Long live the CV-990! Long live Modern Air!

Heh.

SCR

Observation. Doesn't the General work for Mama Della?

Another thing, countless B6 guys had a fricken field day with the "legacy" guys for the last five years. Turnabout get's a hall pass? I don't think so.

Amazing.

These are some of the angriest and biased posts I have ever read from the General. I heard he is dating 32LT10 -- maybe he is letting him use his logon.

Let Delta add as many rjs and tprops in JFK as they'd like. The more DL customers that get to experience that feeder operation, the more customers we'll eventually gain at T6. 40 or 50 in line for takeoff? I'd much rather be watching tv or listening to xm than have a prop singing in my ear. Your management thinks they're putting a hurting on our on-time, all they're doing is driving customers away. DL should have learned from AA a long time ago. Build a fort around your hub, protect that with all you've got, and don't try to fight the battle on too many fronts. The future of JFK will be interesting to say the least...

These are some of the angriest and biased posts I have ever read from the General. I heard he is dating 32LT10 -- maybe he is letting him use his logon.

This is nothing new, just the General getting back to his old self again. He was posting like this before Delta's bankruptcy, but mellowed out when good ole Delta started struggling. Now that things are a bit better (and not that there's anything wrong with that), he's ramping-up his old ways. Sit back and enjoy it....he provides great entertainment, if nothing else.

Latest resources

Back