Jetblue A-320 to Land at ORD 1030AM CST

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BLUE BAYOU

Not a surprise since we just obtained rights from the FAA to do so. I believe the company will announce service to ORD today with the arrival of this aircraft this morning...

Good for Jetblue. But can you imagine the delays on that flight JFK-ORD? You think a BOS-ORD is in the works?

Slow to .70

Now slow to 250 for flow into Ohare.

Give me 170 to the marker, call tower there.

Flow into JFK, pull into the pad and shut them down. New release time in 90 minutes.

Expect holding instructions at YEE.

Have fun JBlue. Although, given the fact that all that runs direct ORD to JFK is regional jets, I think a lot of people will take it including me. I don't mind being delayed when I can watch TV.

maybee with your future 11 hour rule they'll have you guys do 3 of those turns a day. sorry, couldn't resist:)

But no, welcome to ORD. They got this funny rule about not stopping on A or B, and if the give you "Delta,Delta1,Bravo Bridge, Hotel, Papa, Alpha" it actually makes sense.

Slow to .70

Now slow to 250 for flow into Ohare.
Give me 170 to the marker, call tower there.
Flow into JFK, pull into the pad and shut them down. New release time in 90 minutes.
Expect holding instructions at YEE.
Have fun JBlue.

So what time does the investor conference call start in Spring of 2007 regarding the plummenting aircraft daily utilization numbers.;)

I just watched the CNBC coverage (1225 EST) The first question asked by Phil Lebeau was not about ORD service, guess what he asked about............................

Neeleman's response. "Certainly if we had to do it again we would have asked for headquarters approval"

The next was about dirty cabins.

CNBC obviously caught him off guard. DN was stuck standing in the rain, while he snapped his gum. You could tel he frustrated not to get his message about new service across.

Last edited:
Not a surprise since we just obtained rights from the FAA to do so. I believe the company will announce service to ORD today with the arrival of this aircraft this morning...

The real question is: will that same crew continue onto LGB, and then back to JFK in one day, with pax onboard? Have you guys learned your lesson yet? Don't bust FAR's. Maybe the POI will be onboard and approve it, and also approve a low approach over downtown Chicago.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back