Jetblue 190 Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2dogs said:
FYI, jetblue320 is a jetblue checkairman and company "Lap Dog".

2dogs
Yes, I am both, and not a bit ashamed or regretful of either. I started this company with a handful of others and given the same choice (yes, I had a choice, it wasn't the only game in town at the time) I wouldn't change a thing. Should I change my profile on FLightinfo to include your moniker?

And if you look at the post I made that you quoted and commented to, I was merely answering the man's question, quite straightforwardly I might add.

C yaaaa

FlyingFarmer said:
Although firstly, I want to apologize to Skirt, it was a joke at her expense and it was wrong, but it was just a joke
-FF
Apology accepted.:) No harm, no foul.

Options

FlyingFarmer said:
One more thing, have you cashed in all those Blue stock options yet? Why don't you tell us about the exercising of those options Speedbird or 320?

-FF
FF,

I would be more than happy to answer your questions about the stock options, seriously. Not necessarily about my personal financial position, but if you are seriously interested (it appears from your post that you are, maybe I am wrong?) I would certainly help you out anyway I can. No flame, just the truth.

I will tell you this though, in lamen's terms, it's free money (well, for most of us it is)

C yaaa

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back