• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblew Is MESSED up!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I prefer not use names. Different pay on the PVC. Schedulers providing or breaking apart trips for the "right" pilots. The fact that the company provides a leading edge class for just captains isn't a conflict of interest? I know guys that live in base that have been provided more compensation if they arrive within the 2 hour window. Without a union or CBA there is no one regulate any of this. And don't forget the special work commities that are not up for a vote. Only filled by specific pilots. Oh oh and don't forget those delivery flights that are flown by the same pilots. Or only one base being qualified for the route qualified routes, MDE, LIR, BOG, etc. Or special pilots getting to fly inauguration flight. I know conspiracy stuff

Yeah with a union that will all stop.:erm:
We need one and I am and have been ready to vote yes, but there is abuse under a cba as we'll if not more.
Btw I really don't want to go to leading edge do you?

Yeah with a union that will all stop.:erm:
We need one and I am and have been ready to vote yes, but there is abuse under a cba as we'll if not more.
Btw I really don't want to go to leading edge do you?

With Sandy leaving how long do you think leading edge will survive? That money could buys us another VP of something that doesn't exist yet.

Latest resources

Back