Jetblew Is MESSED up!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fellow pilots,

That's some good energy guys, thanks for the color on the situation. We feel that this is a good thing and put everything humanly possible into this for you guys. We realize we had our crack legal team on this for over a year but were called out by a bunch of hack pilots... (Totally not planned at all) So we want to prove the system works by fixing the stuff you caught. But not really fixing anything at all. Ideally we will lose some senior guys as this is actually good for the company.

Thanks for the pushback and all you do

Jetblue flops

Fellow pilots,
. Ideally we will lose some senior guys as this is actually good for the company.

Thanks for the pushback and all you do

Jetblue flops

How is this good for B6? It might be good for you as you move up a number.
The problem is that B6 is bad for the profession, it's a rag tag group of independent contractors out to screw there fellow employees.

The problem is that B6 is bad for the profession, it's a rag tag group of independent contractors out to screw there fellow employees.

Wow rag tag?

He was being SARCASTIC.

Maybe you should work on reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:

Your sarcasm detector must be MEL'd. Newest screw-job here: FAs get moved to nicer hotel in EWR at a much lower time trigger than pilots, due to VP Flight Ops overriding the hotel committee recommendation. That's right, the hierarchy here values the chip-passers more than us...

This was a direct quote from the coo of jetblue. I find it embarrassing and demeaning at the same time.

I'll make sure to put a smily frowns face next time for ya!

In the grand scheme while misdirected your right.
Bb

Last edited:
What's a lift or NPS?

NPS=Net Promoter Score is a management tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of a firm's customer relationships. It serves as an alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research. Apparently it's useless to investors.

Lift= It's a brown-noser award system some incompetent executive made up to distract employees from reality.

They are offering the 400 that signed it kneejerkstyle and amendment to the amendment.

Funny and tragic at the same time.

Just a thought...Whether we sign or not, the process is clearly broken. We need to send in a card, and move on down the road. Anyone who has doubts at this point will never get it.
So they could put anything they want in the PEA, which they clearly have the right to do, and it wouldn't matter to me. Take the "raise" and send in a card. Simple. The back and forth about what the PEA says is merely a distraction. It can change at any time, so it just doesn't matter, right?

What's a lift or NPS?

Just in case you were wondering why we're really so concerned with NPS at JetBlue Airways...

"At JetBlue Airways, captains get their own customer rating based on survey questions about announcements and updates, and one-third of annual executive bonuses are tied to customer survey results."

- Wall Street Journal, April 3, 2013

I havnt given an announcement since the deminimus raise and my $11.93 profit sharing check. I don't do favors, or other peoples jobs, and sure as he'll don't clean seats. No that's not a comma, I didn't miss place the decimal and it's not missing any zeros.

I almost got a lift award... I politely declined.

I jumpseated on a Jetblue flight a few years ago. I was sitting in the back with another Jetblue pilot. At the end of the flight he tried to give me a pair of blue rubber gloves and told me as a jumpseater it is common courtesy at Jetblue to help pick up trash. I told him I appreciate the ride, but I am not doing that. He didn't say anything else about it. True story. I think he was serious though because he put the gloves on and started picking up trash. I was a little embarrassed that an airline pilot is picking up trash in front of the passengers. At my airline, we have cleaners that do that while we greet the passengers.

Latest resources

Back