Jet Time and the majors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HughBeamont said:
It's poor taste to have a retarded person for your avatar.

Don't rush to judgement, maybe that's his picture! :D

HughBeamont said:
It's poor taste to have a retarded person for your avatar.

Following this line of thinking, I do believe it would be poor taste to refer to said person as "retarded". Definitely not the most politically correct descriptor.

Captain Overs said:
Maybe because you will be flying a jet. Where's your head?

If I had a head I wouldn't be in this career or writing on a message board when I should be out meeting girls.

I don't think it matters if the multi turbine aircaft you fly turns a prop or a fan.

Last edited:
California said:
If I had a head I wouldn't be in this career or writing on a message board when I should be out meeting girls.

I don't think it matters if the multi turbine aircaft you fly turns a prop or a fan.

LOL! If any of us had brains we wouldn't be in aviation. I just do it to meet chicks.

whereamI said:
Following this line of thinking, I do believe it would be poor taste to refer to said person as "retarded". Definitely not the most politically correct descriptor.

I was just kidding. The thread was still on track after several posts, and we all know that isn't how this board works.

HughBeamont said:
I was just kidding. The thread was still on track after several posts, and we all know that isn't how this board works.

Yeah, I know. To get back on track, I say it doesn't matter. If it's over 20,000 lbs, PIC time is what counts. An airplane is an airplane, and a turbine engine is a jet engine driving a prop. But what the he!! do I know, I am just a pilot.

Latest resources

Back