• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JET SELECT info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny! Did'nt make the connection. My company does'nt do a lot to inspire loyalty, but I could'nt leave ANS for them. It just would'nt sit right, but I wish the best to all the pilots and non shady members of their management. THX for the info and no more bickering!!

How is JetSelect doing? The dirtbag RA still running the show?

I hope the pilots are getting more time off now. I know two who went there and were promised a schedule with hard days off, but didn't get it. That was over a year ago... just wondered what's going on these days.

re: doing well

I have to say, I have been here almost a year and it wasn't our choosing. Our whole group came over to Jet Select from another 135 company.

They don't micro-manage, keep your aircraft staffed and send them a schedule thats all they ask. Things are falling in place. I have no biased reason to say they are a good or bad company.

The new chief pilot is doing a great job. The D.O is fantastic and thats about as deep as you go in dealing with management. The dispatch crew is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They are respectful and care about the small things.

I would recommend this place to others as one of the better 135's out there. As good as a 135 gets I should say. Still a 135 operation and your charter depends on how much your owners fly. But for me it beats a 7 on 7 off any day. With that said pop-ups are averaging about 3-4/month per aircraft.
Any more questions feel free to private message.

What is the pay for what position? I'd say at or better than industry standard. However, with the tight market right now, they can be picky. No type rating and no time in type and you aren't likely to get a look. It is a big change over last year.

Any new information on these folks? Saw they're looking for lear FOs CMH base on climbto350.

Same deal over there..Stay away If you have a choice..Take the job if you don't. Although, from what I heard is that they are changing to a 3 pilot crew now. So they're enslavement philosophy might be at an end.

Just be prepared to deal with the car salesman, shiny head guy..You know, the guy that thinks all pilot are F*&$ng %^#holes.

Latest resources

Back