Jet Linx Aviation, Omaha

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jet Linx Aviation loses more pilots

I would like to thank the disfunctional place that calls it's self a charter operation.There was alot of qualified pilots trained for other operations that have moved on to better jobs.If you are a loser you will stay,but pilots with incentive will move on and will never look back.

Last edited:
Major management changes on the way

The disfunctional Jet Linx Aviation family will have a major announcement on a management change in the near future.By the way,It is about time this person stops wasting time at a 135 bottom feeder and goes back to his airline career.Good luck in the future!

the citizens...oooh the citizens.

2nd class all the way. But not so fast. I'm am in the middle of finalizing the paperwork to buy this place. I can tell you it is in the final stages right now. We will fly all Ryan Aircraft just like the good ole days. Passengers don't want comfort. They want excitement (the what if we don't make it factor). I'm looking for some good brave men who want to become heros to fly with me. We will continue to tame the skies. Who's with me?

Good Luck Ace Pilot

2nd class all the way. But not so fast. I'm am in the middle of finalizing the paperwork to buy this place. I can tell you it is in the final stages right now. We will fly all Ryan Aircraft just like the good ole days. Passengers don't want comfort. They want excitement (the what if we don't make it factor). I'm looking for some good brave men who want to become heros to fly with me. We will continue to tame the skies. Who's with me?
Good luck on your new deal to buy that joint.I would advise you to fire all the management personel and start over from scratch with people who know what is the best direction for the company.

company employees...who needs em?

I may just run the whole operation myself. I mean, if anyone could do it, it's me. The name of the place would have to go. Instead of JetLinx, it would have to be somthing like, RyanLinx, LindberghLinx or AcePilotLinx. Somthing with a nice ring to it.

Latest resources

Back