Jet Linx Aviation, Omaha

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Buckey

So here is the question is jetlinx or the old silverhawk a worse place to be at? Hands on buzzers... Go
Would it be better if you got kicked in the nuts or a one nite stand with some bar skank that has crabs.This would be a good analogy on which operator would be a better place to work.Line guys rule!

I would probably look somewhere else for accurate info on Jetlinx. The posts on this board seem to come from morons. I was looking for the same thing and all that is here is irrelevant bitching from guys that probably didn't get hired. One guy claims to be from United, but he spends a lot of time looking at 135 stuff. I still haven't found any specifics on the company on this board, just complaining from "pilots" that can't get a job, or laid for that matter.

The new guy on FlightInfo

I would probably look somewhere else for accurate info on Jetlinx. The posts on this board seem to come from morons. I was looking for the same thing and all that is here is irrelevant bitching from guys that probably didn't get hired. One guy claims to be from United, but he spends a lot of time looking at 135 stuff. I still haven't found any specifics on the company on this board, just complaining from "pilots" that can't get a job, or laid for that matter.
How does the Jet Linx Aviation management have enough time to create new post on this website.The company needs to spend more time on their pilot training programs and find ways to keep quality pilots from leaving.If you have ever talked to any of the current or past employees at that organization all the post are correct on this website.

Trailer

Would it be better if you got kicked in the nuts or a one nite stand with some bar skank that has crabs.This would be a good analogy on which operator would be a better place to work.Line guys rule!
That was a great analogy between the two bottom feeder companys of the midwest.Who is the new management lover with all trash talk about his fellow pilot brotherhood.There are alot of past and current employees on this website.

Jet Linx Aviation Master Plan

The Jet Linx Aviation master plan consist of smoke and mirrors along with one big wet dream.

Jet Linx Aviation

The Jet Linx Aviation master plan consist of smoke and mirrors along with one big wet dream.
I would have to agree,I met with their management for a possible job opportunity.The company does not have any oranizational or business plan for the future .You only get five hard days off per month and are on call the rest of the time.The aircraft need some well needed attention before I would ever feel comfortable flying them.After weighing all my options,I have decided to take a job at another 135 operation.

Last edited:
The Busted Jet Linx Aviation Company

After the blow hard management meeting at the secret location in Omaha. I heard there will be more of the Jet Linx Aviation pilot force quitting for better operators.It may be hard for the management to understand why the pilots would not believe in their lies and deceit.When you work for a group of management people with no class or character that is what will happen all the time.Line guys rule!

The problem with Jet Linx Aviation

After the blow hard management meeting at the secret location in Omaha. I heard there will be more of the Jet Linx Aviation pilot force quitting for better operators.It may be hard for the management to understand why the pilots would not believe in their lies and deceit.When you work for a group of management people with no class or character that is what will happen all the time.Line guys rule!
They have really big ideas,but don't have the money or financing to back up all the bull ******************** they tell everyone.

Building Jet Linx into an empire.

I would love the opportunity to buy that place and fire everyone and start over. I would train all the pilots myself. I would stick them in a Ryan NYP and tell them to cross the atlantic then come back. Just like I did back in 1927. Then if they make it they are hired. Its that simple. There would even be a parade afterwards. But if you make it I wouldn't get too cocky just yet. I am a pretty good hero myself. And an amazing pilot might I add!

Latest resources

Back