Jet Linx Aviation, Omaha

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jet Linx Aviation Management

How long is this going to go on? It's the same people talking the same sh!t about the same sh!t. I'll bet 75% of the post on this thread are from former employees. This company has been operating the same for atleast 3 years. For those of you who worked here did you move on to a better job? I'll bet you did. Would you have got your current job without working at jet linx?, Maybe-maybe not. Shut up biaches, and realize jet linx is a stepping stone. The same stepping stone that you used to get a better job.

peace

supsup
As you said,For those of you who worked here did you move on to a better job?If the company mangement would have allowed the union to represent the pilots.Most of the well qualified pilots would still work at Jet Linx Aviation.The company does not have qualified pilots anymore and most of your business is going to other operators.This website only points out the truth about the comany.Fly alot more Sushi.

Jet Linx Aviation Aircraft

I saw one of the fine aircraft operated by that bottom feeder of the midwest.If Jet Linx Aviation are trying to run a passenger operation in that aircraft it needs alot of work.The planes resemble aircaft used in all cargo operations and some of those aircraft look better.I wonder why no one wants to fly with that company???Line guys rule!

Jet Linx Aircraft

I saw one of the fine aircraft operated by that bottom feeder of the midwest.If Jet Linx Aviation are trying to run a passenger operation in that aircraft it needs alot of work.The planes resemble aircaft used in all cargo operations and some of those aircraft look better.I wonder why no one wants to fly with that company???Line guys rule!
How do you polish an old turd?

Management's Philosoghy at Jet Linx Aviation

How long is this going to go on? It's the same people talking the same sh!t about the same sh!t. I'll bet 75% of the post on this thread are from former employees. This company has been operating the same for atleast 3 years. For those of you who worked here did you move on to a better job? I'll bet you did. Would you have got your current job without working at jet linx?, Maybe-maybe not. Shut up biaches, and realize jet linx is a stepping stone. The same stepping stone that you used to get a better job.

peace

supsup

For those of you who worked here did you move on to a better job?
I would like to thank the Jet Linx Aviation management for the reinforcement of statements made on this website.Everyone reading the post will understand that your company does not have any concerns for it's employees.

Old Japanese Proverb

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.The Jet Linx Aviation philosophy on how to run a 134.5 bottom feeder company.It is time for all our aviator friends to move on to bigger and better flying topics.Fly alot more Sushi.

The best pilot in the world

When I flew over the atlantic ocean in 1927.There were no pilots that came close to my skills in flying airplanes.I'am the best pilot in the world and no one will ever come close to my abilities.Amatures need not apply!

Overdose

When I flew over the atlantic ocean in 1927.There were no pilots that came close to my skills in flying airplanes.I'am the best pilot in the world and no one will ever come close to my abilities.Amatures need not apply!

May I ask you for a cup of EGO??????

Silverhawk Jet Center

wtf I thought this all used to be about Silverhawk.
Silverchicken is a better place to work than the 134.5 bottom feeder of the midwest.They have alot more to offer with their benefit package and quality of life.This is what the correct management change will do for your organization.

Last edited:
Silverchicken is a better place to work than the 134.5 bottom feeder of the midwest.They have alot more to offer with their benefit package and quality of life.This is what the correct management change will do for your organization.

Ya no thanks , SLH sure didnt win me over

Latest resources

Back