• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Linx Aviation, Omaha

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Usually childish name calling will get you a free trip to moderation jail.Most competent posters would stay with the subject at hand and not get into flame bait arguments.

Go get bent dude, Toli and I know each other.

It's your wifes, she told me this morning before she left.
Oy. Yeah I know this Bed-Wetter. My bad. He is a good friend of mine, and he had to call me to let me know it was him.

To Raginmav: G-Force is right, management is EVERYTHING. I fly for a good 135 charter company that provides a good schedule, great pay, and a whole lot of respect for the pilots. But they will not touch you if you don't have a lot of time, and ATP, and a Type Rating. This is why places like Jet Linx exist. They can really jump-start your career. Just understand before going into it, what you are getting out of it. Jet Linx, as bad as it is, is still better than the Regionals, you just build time slower.

All this hostility!!

May be if some of you spent more time trying to be the best pilot instead of fighting you would be somewhere better in life. I started to realize this back in May of 1927 when I made my trip across the Atlantic. But that was a cake walk. I'm much better now.

Jet Linx Aviation

Oy. Yeah I know this Bed-Wetter. My bad. He is a good friend of mine, and he had to call me to let me know it was him.

To Raginmav: G-Force is right, management is EVERYTHING. I fly for a good 135 charter company that provides a good schedule, great pay, and a whole lot of respect for the pilots. But they will not touch you if you don't have a lot of time, and ATP, and a Type Rating. This is why places like Jet Linx exist. They can really jump-start your career. Just understand before going into it, what you are getting out of it. Jet Linx, as bad as it is, is still better than the Regionals, you just build time slower.
This place is nothing more than a 134.5 bottom feeder.There is no schedule with lower than average pay and a lack of respect for the pilots.The only thing that Jet Linx Aviation can jump-start is your anger management on how stupid they can be in all situations.Most Regional Airlines treat their pilots with alot more respect and they have more opportunity than that disaster of a organization in Omaha.Fly more Shushi

Last edited:
The latest on Jet linx Aviation

Here is the latest information on that disfunctional family in Omaha Nebraska.
I heard that Howdy Doody is no longer in the dispatch office and is now working for the two biggest losers in the company.(Chief Pilot,Director of Operations)There will be more information in the future on the demise of that organization stay tuned.

Last edited:
Jet Linx Aviation,Omaha

More pilots have quit at Jet Linx Aviation.I can give them some good advice on how to run a good 135 operation.They need to increase the pilot pay for captains and copilots to industry standards.Have a schedule with more than five days off per month and maybe the pilots will have a better quality of life.They are always coming out with more company prolicies that are illrelivant to daily operations.The only way that they will ever keep pilots around is to fire all management personal.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
tell me more?

Hello,

I am writing to express my interest in your newly announced first officer position.

As your company continues its amazing growth, I believe my extensive experience flying as a domestic flight instructor would benefit your company as you seek crew members for your fleet.

My qualifications include:

• Commercial Pilot: Airplane Single and Multi-Engine Land – Instrument Airplane
• Certified Flight Instructor: Airplane Single-Engine Land
• Complex, High Performance, High Altitude
• FAA-ATP 121 Written Complete: Passed / Valid
• Formal CRM, RVSM, Collins 4200 FMS and Glass Training
• USAF Aviation Physiology & Altitude Chamber, Beale AFB, CA
• FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator
• U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Trained & Certified
• First Class Medical: No Limitations
• USA Passport
• California State University Northridge: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geography: Graduation December, 2004
• GIS Certificate: Geographical Information Systems (GIS), special emphasis in Cartography

1460TT
127 MEL
2 Turbine

Aside from my technical qualifications, I have always prided myself in working well with my peers and paying attention to the most important people at a Corporate Flight department our customers.

With your upcoming new routes and aircraft acquisitions, I believe my flying experience, career dedication, and positive attitude would be a benefit to your airline. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you in the very near future.

Personal and Customer Service Mission Statement

I posses nine of what I consider the most important qualities of a First Officer and one day Captain: initiative, high motivation, outstanding organizational skills, self-starter, integrity and good communication skills, team work, caring, and ability to conduct a program to its fullest while keeping in mind safety being first. My easy going nature and ability to get along with people would certainly contribute to my ability as a crew member and function both as a friend and a mentor.
It's easy to talk about building customer loyalty. But actually providing the exceptional customer service experience that creates loyalty is another matter. To offer that customer experience requires employees who can respond quickly and personally to customer requests, whether it's for product information, a transaction history, or changes to a pending flight. Empowered, knowledgeable employees become a company's customer service champions, and your company is working to provide the technology that helps a company grow with on time performance!

My Philosophy and Challenge of Customer Service

A company that provides great customer service can gain a competitive edge. That's because study after study shows that customers today aren't happy with the way they're treated. That in recent years the difficulty faced by retailers and others in meeting customer expectations and handling growing customer volume has led to declines in customer satisfaction in a wide range of industries, from retail to healthcare to travel.
When customers show up in a somewhat sour mood due to rising energy prices and the feeling that their paycheck isn't going as far as it once did. Moreover, the customer dissatisfaction has wide implications. The U.S. economy is heavily dependent on increases in consumer spending. Such increases are hard to come by when consumers become less satisfied.
It doesn't help that customers today have more choices than ever before, whether it's seeking merchants on the Internet, demanding greater customization, or wanting answers to questions around the clock with time sensitive materials.

Clearly, offering superb customer service confers enormous benefits on a company. The right technology can create a pathway to great customer service by empowering employees to fully focus on the customer rather than spending their customer contact time looking up records or asking other employees for help. With information about a customer or a company's products at their fingertips, employees can put to work their experience and desire to succeed for any company that relies on satisfied customers. And satisfied customers become what a company really needs: loyal customers. I feel that I am ready to provide your company with excellence in this department. Cause with out them your company does not make profits!

Thanks

Latest resources

Back