Jet Linx Aviation, Omaha

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

trytofly

Does anyone have any info on QOL, or anything for that matter on Jet Linx in Omaha. I know they fly beechjets, but that about it. I have tried a search on here, and didnt come up with much info.

Jet Linx Aviation in Omaha

The post were taken off the website for some unknown reason.I work at United Airlines and everyone in our company knows the person who we will never be welcomed into our union again.

Another one bites the dust................................

I heard they lost another pilot and from my sources more are on the way.Line guys rule!

The Other Thread

I heard they lost another pilot and from my sources more are on the way.Line guys rule!

What happened to the other thread?can't find it anywhere!Somebody is being too critical about Jet Linx.If I had to guess it would probably be Reb-Pilot or Minnesota Pilot that is doing it,
Lighten Up a little bit !!!!

Wang's thoughts on Jet Linx Aviation in Omaha

Here is how they can get the company out of the 134.5 bottom feeder bracket.
1.Fire all the management and start off with better teamwork.
2.Treat everyone with respect and offer them a higher quality of life.
3.Have a seniority based system for anyone working at the company.
4.Get newer aircraft instead of flying the worst in the country.
5.Fly alot more Sushi !!!!

Last edited:
Jet Linx Aviation

Here is how they can get the company out of the 134.5 bottom feeder bracket.
1.Fire all the management and start off with better teamwork.
2.Treat everyone with respect and offer them a higher quality of life.
3.Have a seniority based system for anyone working at the company.
4.Get newer aircraft instead of flying the worst in the country.
5.Fly alot more Sushi !!!!
I would have to agree with your statement it is 100% correct.

jet lynx

I'm guessing that all of these post have come from previous employees and current employees. My question to those who work there or who have worked there is what are your expectations working for a CHARTER company? Did you not know they had a 26 and 4 schedule? I have good friends who worked and currently work there. Some liked it, some hated it and some are making the best of it. Jet lynx has turned into one of the biggest feeders to corporate row, is this a bad thing?

As far as management, I've heard there is a mix good ones and bad ones. What company have you worked for in the past that hasn't had both types. When you say 134.5 bottom feeder what do you mean? Do they break the rules, are there planes unairworthy, do you fly when not rested? Or... are the planes old, do you go out on your rest, they don't have fancy tv screens in front of you? I do know for a fact that they are the only company that has duty times for being on call, this is rare in the 135 world. As far a schedule goes, they are probably the worst in town. My guess is that this will change or they will continue to have people quit. Wang your right when saying they have to offer a better quality of life, if they don't its going to continue to be a revolving door.

My point is, make the best of it and get your time, meet knew people and get a better job. Or, be miserable and bitch about everything on flightinfo. It is a small world in Omaha and if you want to work and live here there are not many other places to work.

let the bashing continue.

supsup

supsup

This is just information for pilots that are looking for future jobs.Jet Linx Aviation is a 135 charter company with alot of internal problems.They have almost one management person for every pilot and that is not a joke.The quality of life and schedule has it problems with only five hard days off per month.Getting a job at corporate row is like winning the lottery or landing a major airline job.Most 135 operators have a certain amount of problems with all the regulations from time to time.Unless something is changed, they will only be a training ground for their pilots next job.All the previous employees or current employee statements on this website are true.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind trying to get a job here but I do feel I'm way over qualified for this place as I am at most places.

Ace Pilot

I'am sure that you are the best pilot ever,but at this point Jet Linx Aviation will hire just about anyone who walks through their door.Line guys rule!

Latest resources

Back