Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilot754

Hello,

I am writing to express my interest in your newly announced first officer position.

As your company continues its amazing growth, I believe my extensive experience flying as a domestic flight instructor would benefit your company as you seek crew members for your fleet.

My qualifications include:

• Commercial Pilot: Airplane Single and Multi-Engine Land – Instrument Airplane
• Certified Flight Instructor: Airplane Single-Engine Land
• Complex, High Performance, High Altitude
• FAA-ATP 121 Written Complete: Passed / Valid
• Formal CRM, RVSM, Collins 4200 FMS and Glass Training
• USAF Aviation Physiology & Altitude Chamber, Beale AFB, CA
• FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator
• U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Trained & Certified
• First Class Medical: No Limitations
• USA Passport
• California State University Northridge: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geography: Graduation December, 2004
• GIS Certificate: Geographical Information Systems (GIS), special emphasis in Cartography

1460TT
127 MEL
2 Turbine

Aside from my technical qualifications, I have always prided myself in working well with my peers and paying attention to the most important people at a Corporate Flight department our customers.

With your upcoming new routes and aircraft acquisitions, I believe my flying experience, career dedication, and positive attitude would be a benefit to your airline. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you in the very near future.

Personal and Customer Service Mission Statement

I posses nine of what I consider the most important qualities of a First Officer and one day Captain: initiative, high motivation, outstanding organizational skills, self-starter, integrity and good communication skills, team work, caring, and ability to conduct a program to its fullest while keeping in mind safety being first. My easy going nature and ability to get along with people would certainly contribute to my ability as a crew member and function both as a friend and a mentor.
It's easy to talk about building customer loyalty. But actually providing the exceptional customer service experience that creates loyalty is another matter. To offer that customer experience requires employees who can respond quickly and personally to customer requests, whether it's for product information, a transaction history, or changes to a pending flight. Empowered, knowledgeable employees become a company's customer service champions, and your company is working to provide the technology that helps a company grow with on time performance!

My Philosophy and Challenge of Customer Service

A company that provides great customer service can gain a competitive edge. That's because study after study shows that customers today aren't happy with the way they're treated. That in recent years the difficulty faced by retailers and others in meeting customer expectations and handling growing customer volume has led to declines in customer satisfaction in a wide range of industries, from retail to healthcare to travel.
When customers show up in a somewhat sour mood due to rising energy prices and the feeling that their paycheck isn't going as far as it once did. Moreover, the customer dissatisfaction has wide implications. The U.S. economy is heavily dependent on increases in consumer spending. Such increases are hard to come by when consumers become less satisfied.
It doesn't help that customers today have more choices than ever before, whether it's seeking merchants on the Internet, demanding greater customization, or wanting answers to questions around the clock with time sensitive materials.

Clearly, offering superb customer service confers enormous benefits on a company. The right technology can create a pathway to great customer service by empowering employees to fully focus on the customer rather than spending their customer contact time looking up records or asking other employees for help. With information about a customer or a company's products at their fingertips, employees can put to work their experience and desire to succeed for any company that relies on satisfied customers. And satisfied customers become what a company really needs: loyal customers. I feel that I am ready to provide your company with excellence in this department. Cause with out them your company does not make profits!

Thanks

Are you trying to apply for a job at Jet Linx Aviation?

Last edited:
pilot754

I was told Jet Linx Aviation is not a bad place to work.If you have spent three years in a Turkist prison.This was my personal observation after talking to alot of their past and current pilots.

Last edited:
Pilot754 is a loose in the brains dept...look about on the website and you will find him everywhere..describing how many jobs he's lost etc....etc...

Parts of pilot754's strangely irrelevant and lengthy cover letter are taken word for word from this Microsoft article on building customer loyalty.

He's been doing this kind of thing repeatedly for over a year. See here, and here for examples.

Last edited:
Jet Linx Aviation ?

How is he not perfect for Jet Linx?
I would have to agree,because most of the management personal are misfits and have no clue or direction.This person might be a perfect fit for a company that is struggling to keep just about any pilot in their organization.

Parts of pilot754's strangely irrelevant and lengthy cover letter are taken word for word from this Microsoft article on building customer loyalty.

He's been doing this kind of thing repeatedly for over a year. See here, and here for examples.

It never ends with this guy! Pilot754, you plagiarizing tool, please go find a new career! I hear the landscaping guy down the street needs a new mower pusher. Maybe after 2 weeks you can upgrade to the riding mower with your 3 hrs. of turbine.

Wang's thoughts on Jet Linx Aviation

They will be hiring more pilots to replace the ones who are still quiting and there will be more to come in the near future. I think training pilots for their next job with a fifteen thousand dollar Beechjet type ratings is very stupied. This is basic management skills learned in a college management class.Fly alot more Sushi

I think training pilots for their next job with a fifteen thousand dollar Beechjet type ratings is very stupid.

Yes it is stupid for Jet Linx to do that, but that is what they did to themselves. They made their bed, they can sleep in it. If it happens to be advantageous for pilots to take advantage of, fine. But as a matter of economics, look at it this way:
Jet Linx pays new hire FO's $36,000 a year. Add the type rating and that is about $50,000.

That is what my company pays a new FO, and they must come typed already.

So really, a guy is paying for his own type rating. I know a lot of people don't like the idea of paying for your own type, but it is getting a lot harder to find good jobs without one.

With management/owners that currently exists at Jet Linx, nothing will change. So why not let some pilots with low time use it to get ahead?

As for Pilot754, I hope that he decides on a new career before he kills someone. I also hope that the morons at Jet Linx can weed him out, but I don't think that is likely. They do hire good pilots, but they also don't hesitate to hire guys with no talent.

Pilot754, how do you claim to have flown a CRJ200/700, Dash 8, LR 45, and only have 2 hours of turbine? Four airplanes in two hours... 0.5 hours each?

Latest resources

Back