Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Returns to EWR After Losing "Engine Cover" (Cowling)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's what no union and just a policy manual gets you. In the mgmt mindset, the buck stops at the pilot.....

Because ALPA did so much to help out your fellow Delta errrr I mean Northwest brothers who overflew Minneapolis. The union sure forget to tell that Northwest F.O. rule number 1. Never ever talk to the media. Let the facts come out and then you can spew your non union rant.

Because ALPA did so much to help out your fellow Delta errrr I mean Northwest brothers who overflew Minneapolis. The union sure forget to tell that Northwest F.O. rule number 1. Never ever talk to the media. Let the facts come out and then you can spew your non union rant.

Hey Jackhole.....It's better to know the "facts" you talking about before opening your Cock receptacle.....

These guys were and are STILL being paid in full by Delta until this gets sorted out. Doubtful this would have happened if there was nobody around like a policy manual or a touchy feely people board!!

What the FO did has nothing to do with ALPA....they tell people to keep quiet and make no statements. What he did is not the union's fault.

There!! Facts are on the table, now can I continue??

Hung the FO?

You mean they had to go to training to be reminded about how to check a cowl latch closed? No loss of pay? Oh the horror.

Well then share it or shut it. Quit playing I have a secret.
Awww are we still mad about the other thread? Why don't you go get another glass of bluejuice and shut your pie hole stud. You must be a BOB, no command of the facts but you think you know everything.

Awww are we still mad about the other thread? Why don't you go get another glass of bluejuice and shut your pie hole stud. You must be a BOB, no command of the facts but you think you know everything.

Me mad? Come on now haven't you realized yet that you are the angry jackhole that no one wants to fly with. I'm quite far from a BOB but then again I'm sure you and I have these same conversations in another forum. I'm not claiming to have any command of the facts because I know nothing about that last situation... but I'm betting you don't either because if you did, you would share them instead of pretending you have insider information that you don't want to share with the rest of us.

Me mad? Come on now haven't you realized yet that you are the angry jackhole that no one wants to fly with. .

The above statement is the failingest fail that has ever failed.

These guys were and are STILL being paid in full by Delta until this gets sorted out.

You have to be kidding me!
It's amazing what ALPA will protect. I bet that American Eagle FO is still getting full pay.
What a joke!

ALPA!!! We've got it all bass ackwards!

These guys were and are STILL being paid in full by Delta until this gets sorted out.

And you are O.K. with these two guys sitting at home getting paid while you fly a full line?? They were hung out to dry by all parties faster than you can get wind check out of your double brested pie hole. Please educate the rest of us with the facts and when ALPA will have them returning to work. I am listening. If you screw up bad enough union or no union you will be without a job.

Latest resources

Back