Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Returns to EWR After Losing "Engine Cover" (Cowling)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And you are O.K. with these two guys sitting at home getting paid while you fly a full line?? They were hung out to dry by all parties faster than you can get wind check out of your double brested pie hole. Please educate the rest of us with the facts and when ALPA will have them returning to work. I am listening. If you screw up bad enough union or no union you will be without a job.

If ALPA gets these guys their jobs back, they will be on the podium so dang fast, bragging how great they are and how they work for you.
Everything ALPA does is a political move.

Two Maintainers are most likely getting the axe............Two person job to latch the cowlings....(Much like the red X for my fellow AF guys).....one guy latches the cowling (signs maintenance performed by).....the fully qualified and inspection certified guy signs off that the work was inspected and complete as per applicable Tech Data.
Talked to a Mechanic today at JFK, he said it was two new guys that did the job.......the tone at JFK amongst the maintenance guys is it was total embarasment to the profession and JetBlue maintenance and the two guys should be fired.

My question to him was "why is a new guy signing stuff off" especially with our cowling woes...........

The crappy thing is that three sets of eyes missed it.........

Me mad? Come on now haven't you realized yet that you are the angry jackhole that no one wants to fly with. I'm quite far from a BOB but then again I'm sure you and I have these same conversations in another forum. I'm not claiming to have any command of the facts because I know nothing about that last situation... but I'm betting you don't either because if you did, you would share them instead of pretending you have insider information that you don't want to share with the rest of us.

Save your kindergarten psychology for bluepilots. I will never share the actual details on this board. Jackhole? That's so mature, you've done a great job flattering yourself again.

And you are O.K. with these two guys sitting at home getting paid while you fly a full line?? They were hung out to dry by all parties faster than you can get wind check out of your double brested pie hole. Please educate the rest of us with the facts and when ALPA will have them returning to work. I am listening. If you screw up bad enough union or no union you will be without a job.

Riddle me this smart guy.....

So if it was between a guy who showed up on the flight deck drunk, calls the HIMS program, gets accepted, loses his job, gets back to the cockpit, gets rehired or protected on the seniority list.......

OR.....

The two guys who were looking at their laptops......

Who would you put your family on? That's the reason these guys are getting paid......big picture thinking, these guys can be the spokesman for what not to do......

Naw, let's just fire em!! (I'll bet you feel better now!)

Actually, I vote for neither, but that's just me, I am probably wrong!

Latest resources

Back