Jet Blue Phone Screening??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Best of luck Catfish!!

Don't listen to furloughed dude, most interviewers I have dealt with want you to try and learn everything before you get to the interview (not that I have done a whole load of interviews, but I have seen some on TV).

I hope they call back quick; anyone here have any good Jetblue phone interview questions they can remember?

Nothing wrong with exploring every avenue, especially these days. JB understands that.

Good luck to you, Catfish.

I bet they will call back. When someone from JetBlue says they will call back, they will. Integrity is one of our values.

dlredline said:
TonyC said:
blahshmah said:
Nobody can expect loyalty until they offer you a job.
Sure they can.
OK, I'll bite. You wanna explain this?
Sure. They can expect anything they want to expect, and they can decline to interview you or decline to offer employment based on ANY whim - - the slightest of insignificant things. If he wants to decline to offer you a job because he discovered during the interview that you're a Chicago Cubs fan, he can.

It's up to you to prove it was unfair, or illegal, discrimination. Have fun with THAT lawsuit.

If he discovers that you'd be just as happy to work for ATA as Jetblue, and he has a thousand applicants that bleed blue, he could do everybody a favor and save his time. Try proving he's done anything illegal.

It's a seller's market - - he's got thousands of applicants knocking on his door. A job-seeker can't afford to make even the tiniest of mistakes.

That's just my opinion, mind you.

Freddie wins the bet!

The call did come through at about 9:30 last night. Very pleasant fellow on the other end and a no pressure conversation.

He stressed the importance of updating the electronic application in the next few days and I would be contacted by email. If I read between the lines, I would bet my references will get called prior to the interview offer. You can bet I'll give them all a courtesy call.

Sorry to dissappoint the cynics out there.

Still fishin' with all my lines in the water..........but at least the fish are nibbling.

Catfish:)

Congrats. Good to see things moving for you. I'll have to live vicariously through you for now. Just hope you still take time to pull in those fishing lines and trade'em for the ski rope on occasion.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back