• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flew a trip last month with an F/O that flew for JetBlue while furloughed. He came back when recalled. Said company was good at making people feel good. Not so good comments on pay, workrules (lack of) days off. Came back when first recalled.

J32driver said:
I would like to direct you to the "SEARCH" button. Its located in between "New Posts" and "Quicklinks" on the blue bar overhead.

Then next time dont say it like such a tool.

Diesel-9 said:
Flew a trip last month with an F/O that flew for JetBlue while furloughed. He came back when recalled. Said company was good at making people feel good. Not so good comments on pay, workrules (lack of) days off. Came back when first recalled.

Probably got tired of taking shat while jumpseating on his old carrier. He may jump out of a window in the coming months.

IB6 UB9 said:
Probably got tired of taking shat while jumpseating on his old carrier. He may jump out of a window in the coming months.

wow...possibly commiting suicide because he left jetblue???? please........

He couldn't imagine staying their for a career he said. I won't go into details on some of the things he said about the operation. I don't give s**t to anyone from any carrier because of where they work and he didn't say he received any either. I do ask some questions at times. Amazed at the lack of knowledge some have on working conditions/pay at other places of employment.

Last edited:
Diesel-9 said:
I don't give s**t to anyone from any carrier because of where they work...

Diesel-9 said:
Same response I get from Jet Blue and other LCC XCM's when I ask them why they are willing to work for low wages and such lousy work rules. .

So you do give them sh#t!

Diesel-9 said:
I won't go into details on some of the things he said about the operation.

Please do, I am sure many of us would like to hear, what he said about the "operation"!

Last edited:
Diesel-9 said:

Is this F/O in the 400 announced to be furloughed in the very near future? I hope not. Been there and done that. Best wishes for all of them.

Mike

Diesel-9 said:
I don't give s**t to anyone from any carrier because of where they work

NWA is the absolute WORST about giving "s**t to anyone from any carrier because of where they work." If you work for ANY LCC, be prepared to answer questions about "why you are willing to work for such low wages and lousy work rules". And that is from the nice ones. The A-holes just give you s**t.

(From when where I worked was considered the carrier that was dragging down the industry.)

Capn Mike said:
Is this F/O in the 400 announced to be furloughed in the very near future?

Sounds like he might be, unless he had deferred! Oh well, sounds like he IS better off after all, right?

I heard about a SWA Captain that was furloughed from US Air in the early 90's who left SWA to go back to US Air when he was recalled. I am pretty sure that he is furloghed once again.

I guess it is easier to be a monday morning quarterback at times.

Mike

Latest resources

Back