Jet Blue Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bravodude

I'm curious about the Jet Blue contract. I hear there is a two year non compete clause - is this true? Who is considered a competetor? What happens if you leave for another carrier?

Thanks

I would like to direct you to the "SEARCH" button. Its located in between "New Posts" and "Quicklinks" on the blue bar overhead.

I think it only pertains to those who go back to there previous 121 company. Such as furloughed pilots... Have many furloughed people left to go back to there previous jobs?

Some have left.

Inspector 12 said:
I think it only pertains to those who go back to there previous 121 company. Such as furloughed pilots... Have many furloughed people left to go back to there previous jobs?

From what I have been told, CYS Mon is wrong. We have had at least one pilot go bac to Continental. Plus several who have left to go to SWA, UPS and FEDEX as new hires. Plus a couple that have just quit to go to other jobs/non flying. I have not heard of a single pilot going back to any other carrier. We have lots of guys from the USAir, United, plus some from American, TWA, AirTran, AWA, et all, plus the military, corporate and commuters. But would not expect any of them to go back to their prior company.

As for the non-comp part, I'd have to go back and read it again to get the real scope of what it says.

FNG

FNG320 said:
. . .<snip>. .
As for the non-comp part, I'd have to go back and read it again to get the real scope of what it says.

FNG
They can fly for other carriers, but janitorial duties are strictly forbidden . . . . .

"I just read a LONG thread on this very subject not more than a week ago. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON."

So? Use the "I don't have to read this thread function" located in your cranium somewhere between the autonomic nervous system hub and free will.
Even if you are sick and tired of the same old questions and threads you don't have to be what Hose A. said.

Phaedrus said:
"I just read a LONG thread on this very subject not more than a week ago. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON."

So? Use the "I don't have to read this thread function" located in your cranium somewhere between the autonomic nervous system hub and free will.
Even if you are sick and tired of the same old questions and threads you don't have to be what Hose A. said.

I actually didn't do it to be a tool. The other thread contained accurate and very specific information. Information that I so far haven't seen posted in this thread. SO... if he were to find the "old" thread... he would be better off! Sometimes a teacher has to kick his student in the butt to make him a better student. Besides... its the interweb... get over it.

Latest resources

Back