• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Aircraft and Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah I didn't see the LGB that changes the whole ball of wax- 15 could be very true to hold a line out there. Who knows my crystal ball crapped out when I came to work here.

yea dude that base is very tight and senior as you know even upgrade for that matter, say in 5 years from now, it could be that long, who knows, what is a crystal ball. I use the 8 ball thing.
crazy times, hope things work out well for you guys!
:beer:
I do miss the bus...but I love what I am doing now.

When new hires bid on aircraft; does the 320 go senior in the class or do people pick the 190 to get out of reserve faster...mix?

Actually, in my class, the bus guys were off of reserve 6 months before the 190 guys. It all depends on the mix of the classes behind you. We also didn't have bidding for AC type, we were assigned our AC before class.

Good luck guys..

MCO and OAK satellite domiciles announced today effective June 1st. MCO will start with 10-15 crews. By December 1st, base size is expected to be 35 in MCO. OAK is expected to start at 10 crews and still be at 10 crews by 12/1/08.

A320 only, for now.

GP

Last edited:
Awesome post! On an awesome meter, with the meter reading between 1 and 10, I give this post an 11. Short. To the point. Clever. Two thumbs way up! A MUST SEE! May I copy this and put it up on my guard unit cork board? This just has to be viewed by more than your average, run-of-the-mill FI.com poster. Perhaps this post could be published. If this post was put into circulation, there is no doubt it would be a NYT best seller. Think of the possibilities! Movie rights. Television series. I want in on this action! NBC...CBS...no, NO! HBO!!! Cable is the only angle to go with this. They are allowed to show the kind of cutting edge shows that we'll have without much censorship. Something like "JetWho: unwanted thread input from an internet schmuck".
Maybe Clay Aiken could be available to play the lead.

BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

If only I knew how much time I could be wasting on the LCC threads. Since when did the LCC threads become such a JB hotbed? I guess I have been hanging out on the 20 or 30 NWA-DAL merger threads.

This post of yours will surely win Post of the Year at the banquet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back