Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
For all of us that want to ask the hard questions to Jerry, he is going to be in the C crew lounge tomorrow morning and afternoon and Wed. afternoon.

I for one will be there asking the questions I want to have answered. How about everyone else. Do we just ask them here or do we want to ask them to someone that has an answer?

GO AROUND said:
For all of us that want to ask the hard questions to Jerry, he is going to be in the C crew lounge tomorrow morning and afternoon and Wed. afternoon.

I for one will be there asking the questions I want to have answered. How about everyone else. Do we just ask them here or do we want to ask them to someone that has an answer?
I'm in. See ya' in the morning.

ohplease! said:
I'm in. See ya' in the morning.

I am not sure he will be as receptive to your desire to gobble his knob as Scott and Brian have been.

But knock yourself out.

The times are:
Tues 10-12 and 4-6
Wed 11-12

I won't be able to get there, but I hope you all ask the REAL questions we want answered. And please post a reivew on here!

I'm not Jerry but I'm sure I can field your hard questions. Here goes.

"I am just as disapointed as you about the contract. I don't understand why it has gone on this long but I can assure you it is at the top of my priority list to get it hammered out."

"Skywest has no intention of starting a whipsaw between ASA and Skywest. To be completely honest we have not had to deal with Unions in the past so I am a little unfamiliar with contract negotiations. At skywest we try to be fair with our employees and avoid a confrontational relationship. We are trying to do the same at ASA but when negotiating with a Union it is more difficult."

"Salt Lake City looks to be a profitable hub for Delta into the future. ASA's future in SLC has not been determined. I can assure everyone in this room as soon as a decision is reached we will let you know."

So yeah guys go to the meeting and ask the "hard questions" get some fluff answer that I could give you. I'm sure you guys are really gonna bust Jerry's balls. Wait I got it, ask about the companies proposed pay cuts. I'm sure he will tell you right to the penny what he actually has in mind for a final offer.

That is the best part about pilots. You guys you think that because you can shoot an ILS down to the nuts Jerry is going to quiver in fear at the grilling you could give him. Just remember this. If Jerry wanted to, all he would have to do is say the word "staple" one time to scare the ever living christ out of every pilot at ASA.

Crash Pad said:
I'm not Jerry but I'm sure I can field your hard questions. Here goes.

"I am just as disapointed as you about the contract. I don't understand why it has gone on this long but I can assure you it is at the top of my priority list to get it hammered out."

"Skywest has no intention of starting a whipsaw between ASA and Skywest. To be completely honest we have not had to deal with Unions in the past so I am a little unfamiliar with contract negotiations. At skywest we try to be fair with our employees and avoid a confrontational relationship. We are trying to do the same at ASA but when negotiating with a Union it is more difficult."

"Salt Lake City looks to be a profitable hub for Delta into the future. ASA's future in SLC has not been determined. I can assure everyone in this room as soon as a decision is reached we will let you know."

So yeah guys go to the meeting and ask the "hard questions" get some fluff answer that I could give you. I'm sure you guys are really gonna bust Jerry's balls. Wait I got it, ask about the companies proposed pay cuts. I'm sure he will tell you right to the penny what he actually has in mind for a final offer.

That is the best part about pilots. You guys you think that because you can shoot an ILS down to the nuts Jerry is going to quiver in fear at the grilling you could give him. Just remember this. If Jerry wanted to, all he would have to do is say the word "staple" one time to scare the ever living christ out of every pilot at ASA.

I hate to admit it, but Crash Pad is probably right on. We've all been to this square dance before, but this time we've got a new fiddler.

I'll be flying the prop trash over on D all day tomorrow so those of yall that show up, take a note pad and put it all on here for those of us that can't be there.

Thanks!

ASAFOE120 said:
I hate to admit it, but Crash Pad is probably right on. We've all been to this square dance before, but this time we've got a new fiddler.

I'm sure he prepped with some PR person too. He'd be stupid not to. He'll know every question that you would ask him, and he'll have a properly vague yet totally reasonable answer for everything. Nothing you will say will catch him off-guard nor will it have any impact.

I have tomorrow off, but I won't be in the crew room. I have better things to do. My MEC has already talked to him and gave him our concerns.

Latest resources

Back