Jerry Atkin in ASA ATL crew lounge....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crjskipper said:
SINCA - our MEC may be there but they aren't smart enough to ask any questions. Bob goes silent when Scott Hall is there, he gets his ass ripped anytime someone is there who can respond to his bull. Our MEC and negotiating comittee where there as a group a month or two ago when Scott and Charlie came in. They made Bob look like a fool. FerUZI was blabbering like a rabbid gecko.

Notice the nice big raises that our MEC gets in the new agreement. MEC president gets paid more than our IPs do - with our current contract. Well done boys. Make sure my dues pay for that nice dinner in DC.

Puppy - you could care less about growth, very smart. Name an airline that stopped growing that survived. Genious. Keep flying airplanes.

Our MEC has spent 2/3 of the 35 page section 13 to protect reserve pilots from ever having to work. Guess what - line holders get screwed. Protect the friggin line holders - not the reserves. Oh - blame management for section 13 being alomost 40 pages.

Aw come on Scott, Bob ate your lunch and you know it. I was there and saw it with my own two peepers.

Jezus Chryst.....(shakes head in amazing disgust)

crjskipper said:
SINCA - our MEC may be there but they aren't smart enough to ask any questions. Bob goes silent when Scott Hall is there, he gets his ass ripped anytime someone is there who can respond to his bull. Our MEC and negotiating comittee where there as a group a month or two ago when Scott and Charlie came in. They made Bob look like a fool. FerUZI was blabbering like a rabbid gecko.

Notice the nice big raises that our MEC gets in the new agreement. MEC president gets paid more than our IPs do - with our current contract. Well done boys. Make sure my dues pay for that nice dinner in DC.

I believe Bob corrected SH in the crew lounge once already with something like 20 witnesses. And LaBreque brought this up at the first meeting with Jerry, and Bob stated he could produce the witnesse. Doesn't matter though. I'll take Bob's word before management's any day. It's been this way here at ASA the 16 years that I've been here.

Bob would be making less pay because Jerry wants to cut 70 pay 8% I think. Why don't you run for MEC Chair if it's so lucrative then? Oh wait, you're actually management or a CP making quite a bit yourself aren't you? Thought so!

Hoser
My MEC Speaks For Me!

Latest resources

Back