• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JeppView FliteDeck Update ?@%$*

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AA17 I thought I saw an AD that came out about that big X.

Something like you should have bought a falcon?

Diesel--Not exactly. It's just time to switch nicproc cards. ;)

G4G5--Here's the link to the software that my friend found:

http://www.sping.com/seaclear/

He said it worked fine but TWA wasn't interested. (Either money or "not invented here" syndrome stood in the way.) Good luck.TC

I'm presently operating paperless...though I much prefer paper. Other than the potential for Jepview to fail, I have no complaints about Jeppview III. I've read the previous comments, and it's evident those who don't like it just haven't played with it very much yet. The split screen is easy to take care of, you can format the screen any way you wish, the chart can be enlarged to full screen, and scrolling is a lot easier on the current jepview III than it was before revision 20 or 21 (which ever one it was that made the last changes).

I use the enroute charts and wish a little more information could be shown without having to zero in so much, but otherwise, they're fine. The information is there, but you have to zero in closer to a particular area to get it to come up.

The system works fine.

Thanks for the help. I would like to try and make this work.

Otherwise the system is really just a toy or a nice to have. Until it works like the G550 or the Falcon EZ, I'll still keep printing charts and ordering maps.

send me a pm and i can talk you through it

FlyWithSean said:
Its just a little crazy though that you can't change preferences to allow the entire approach plate to come up on the screen when you select the approach. The fact that the profile view doesnt come up is my biggest complaint.

Spoke with a Jeppesen rep yesterday - he said that they are working on a setup preference to enable you to choose between entire plate and split mode.

avbug said:
I use the enroute charts and wish a little more information could be shown without having to zero in so much, but otherwise, they're fine. The information is there, but you have to zero in closer to a particular area to get it to come up.

The system works fine.

i've zeroed in, and have yet to find fir boundry info (the line for fir boundries is there, the "call 10 minutes prior" type info isn't) nor have i found much in the way of hf freq info.

Latest resources

Back