JBLUE 4th QTR Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too much time on your hands and nothing constructive to do with it

I haven't been on here in awhile and I just realized why, too many trolls!! Get a life guys and stop stirring up crap with half truths and full on lies caused by jealousy. Guess I'll go back to my Corvette racing sites, most everyone gets along there......except when a Viper or Porsche guy gets in of course. Can't wait for the new Z06!!!!!!!!!!! Bye

Last edited:
Seagull Droppings:

Dave Siegel said:
I never said there was anything wrong with the Airbus or that it's a poor product (even though the 737 is a better airplane, but that's another issue). What I said involved what will happen to Jet Blue's maintenance costs as the airplanes start to show their age. Power by the hour is JB's method of playing with the numbers to artificially lower maintenance costs, but it's only a short term solution. Power by the hour helps your CASM now, but let's see what happens when your planes start needing additional TLC (that's tender loving care, something you obviously lacked as a child). Your CASM is going to increase as a direct result of the dramatic increase in maintenance costs.
Dave Siegel said:
Does that JB "cool-aid" that you've been drinking look like windshield wiper fluid? Don't drink it! That stuff only helps you see the big picture when you use it on your window.

Have you ever looked in the mirror? Those blue shirts are UGLY! Please tell me that you change your shirt when you get to the car! So, nobody has asked you to check their bags when you're in the hotel lobby? I'm shocked.

It's "whether". If you're so worried about providing for you family, maybe your wife should go back to work. Wait, I was assuming she was smart, but since she married you that might be a wrong assumption.

I'am? Look, it's "I am" or "I'm". You did it twice, Papa Smurf, so it's probably not a typo. No, I think it's time for YOU to go back to class.

Dave, I have to disagree with you. You did infer that the Airbus is a poor product when you called it a "Scairbus". If not, please explain
exactly what you did mean by that.

Dave, do not think that your the first person to realize that the CASM will go up as maintaince costs do. It is built into JB's business plan. Infact it is something that has been addressed many times on this forum and internally as well.

Dave, concerning my drinking of the JB "cool aid", as you call it, I would love it if you could elaborate further. I have never on this or any other forum espoused any arrogant expectations, opinions, or attitudes concerning jetblue or any other airline. I do not think you can say the same. I have a realistic view of both the airline business in general, and a very realistic view of jetBlue. Please, don't be too concerned about how clearly I can see the big picture.

Dave, as far as the shirts go, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. I really could care less what color my uniform shirt is.

Dave, your right! It is "whether" and it is "I am or I'm". I was a little tired when I wrote the original message and did not have the time to proof read it. So there you go, your right and I am wrong.

Dave, I only have one other question for you. Do you think it makes you look more intelligent or more credible when you attack someone's wife or are you just jelious because you cannot get one for yourself?

Good luck with your dreams of Southwest!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back