• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB vs FedEx, Redoux

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The whole furlough ideal is very close to the ramifications of getting the 737 type for LUV and not getting hired.

At that point, future employers have the option of saying, this person really never wanted to be here.

Makes sense to me!!!!

And for the majority, pretty true, I believe.

# 1. Indians are not an uneducated people. They have technology and are adroit at gleaning lessons learned from other's conflicts. They are resourceful and have an interesting mix of east and west technology.

#2. If I were trying to sell Congress on buying new 100 million dollar fighters, I'd first better demonstrate that my countless old birds aren't "quite so invincible" so I can warrant purchasing the new ones.

My hack?....some of # 1, some of # 2. Just my opinion... I spend more time flying 727s and interview coaching these days than reading MCM 3-1, but I hope to be changing that around a bit after I finish "consolidating" in the 727.

AlbieF15 said:
I spend more time flying 727s and interview coaching these days than reading MCM 3-1, but I hope to be changing that around a bit after I finish "consolidating" in the 727.
It's not the MCM anymore! When did you get out, Albie?

AlbieF15 said:
# 1. Indians are not an uneducated people. They have technology and are adroit at gleaning lessons learned from other's conflicts. They are resourceful and have an interesting mix of east and west technology.

#2. If I were trying to sell Congress on buying new 100 million dollar fighters, I'd first better demonstrate that my countless old birds aren't "quite so invincible" so I can warrant purchasing the new ones.

My hack?....some of # 1, some of # 2. Just my opinion... I spend more time flying 727s and interview coaching these days than reading MCM 3-1, but I hope to be changing that around a bit after I finish "consolidating" in the 727.
#3 The sun was in my eyes.

#4 Winds.

#5 We didn't get the support from _____ that we needed.

:)

Latest resources

Back