JB Uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
psysix said:
They are even uglier than UPS' uniforms.

Them's fightin' words. I like UPS, but dang...

JetBlue's uniforms are different, but not ugly. The only real differences are the blue aviator shirt, vs. a white one and blue stripes vs. silver (gray) or gold ones. And no hat. Most uniforms are so generic the only way to tell what airline a pilot works for is to look at the hat brass. How boring. Guaranteed you won't have that problem with a JetBlue (or UPS) pilot.

hey Klhoard

klhoard said:
I think once the legacies get out of BK, the "Blue Dudes" will have to add a big blue bullseye to that blue shirt.
I was talking to a Captain about how nice those A320's would look painted purple an orange, but the fuse is too small to hold our cargo cans. Oh, well, I guess we'll have to find another replacement for the 727's. . .

You changed your profile!!!! you are no longer a low time pilot? i remember a conversation we had months ago and that happened to be one of my arguments (you being a low timer, and still learning the biz). no fair!!! LOL! now i can't bust on you for being a low timer since you have like 20000 hours in just a few months! LOL

i am sorry...didn't mean to embarrass you but it still is pretty funny!

Last edited:
wndshr said:
You changed your profile!!!! you are no longer a low time pilot? i remember a conversation we had months ago and that happened to be one of my arguments (you being a low timer, and still learning the biz). no fair!!! LOL! now i can't bust on you for being a low timer since you have like 20000 hours in just a few months! LOL

i am sorry...didn't mean to embarrass you but it still is pretty funny!
Logged some more MS Flight Sim time last week. . . .
Trying to get hired by a major, ya know!!

Blue folks you need to relax.

It was not like AdlerDriver was giving you crap for work rules, pay, pention (or lack there of) race to the bottom or any of the other adjectives so often usesd. Shhees, it is just a uniform.

Hey Adler, I was going to vote for the flightsuit option, but then I realized that somebody at JB marketing would want to brand it with the blue color...Then we'd wind up looking like a bunch of overweight T-Clones with gray hair...

No thanks!

I'll keep that lovely, startch-reliant blue shirt and keep looking for the coffee.:)

bluejuice787 said:
No more than your sister when she takes mine off...

Skank said:
Does the uniform mean that much to you? Just what do you do in front of the mirror with your snappy Fedex uniform on? Anyway, your observation has been noted.

Okay Francis(es), lighten up (you too B6Guy). You "ladies" need to thicken up your skins. Most pilots I know have a lot of fun flipping other pilots some sh!t. Don't take yourselves so seriously.

Oh, and sorry B6Guy, I didn't realize all threads on the forum had to pass some kind of "worthiness" test from you. You're right, we really should stick to important topics like Corporate Pilot Playmates and whether we should use "with you" when checking in with ATC. I'll run it by you next time for your approval. :laugh: If you thought it was so “unworthy” why did you respond?

Uniforms don't mean squat to me - just a necessary evil. To be clear, I think all airline pilot's uniforms are pretty geeky looking. Yours just takes a unique tangent off in another geeky direction. The only "cool" uniform I've ever seen on a pilot is a military flightsuit.

banger said:
Don't get out much do you?...

:rolleyes: Yeah, I guess I've been sheltered far away from the wide expanse of the JB network. I must have missed them in the small airports like ORD, ATL, TPE, FRA, ANC and NRT. I’ll keep a lookout for them next time.

Latest resources

Back