JB Uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eagleflip said:
Hey Adler, I was going to vote for the flightsuit option, but then I realized that somebody at JB marketing would want to brand it with the blue color...Then we'd wind up looking like a bunch of overweight T-Clones with gray hair...

No thanks!

I'll keep that lovely, startch-reliant blue shirt and keep looking for the coffee.:)

Ooooh,
Good call. 6 guys in bad blue flight suits is all this country can handle.

Hey Semperfido,
Where did you find that picture of me? I tried contacts but I can't close my eyes when they're in. :D

Last edited:
Noooo, when I knew you it was

"Ohmygawdthey'regonnakickmyassIjustwannabecalledBambi..."

As opposed to me, when, at my no-crap naming ceremony, the choice boiled down to either Peckerhead or Flipper.

I'm a lucky man.:cool:

Hey AD,

A thread about blue shirts. You guy, so silly. I guess you'll be ripping on AF and CG pilots for their blue shirts, or Army pilots about their green shirts, or Marine pilots about their brown shirts. Get a life!

I actually like the blue shirt (and would be happy to wear one) - I bet they don't show food stains as easy as the normal white ones.

-PB

The Blue shirt was actually not designed to hide food or coffee stains....really it was designed to hide stains from Lav Juice from the all important Morale Increasing "I do it because I really want to pump a honey bucket" airplane servicing detail".

Lav Juice at JB...otherwise known as "Blue Koolaid".

The Other "Blue drink"

Sorry guys....but this was tee-d up and ready to whack!

Hey Jacka,

When did we start using blue "juice" in the lav. HA HA, you too so silly!

Latest resources

Back