• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are such a ******************************bag. Who gives a flying ******************** about legroom? It's a transportation business, nothing else.

Stick to your fly by night 60,000 a year chRter job and let the professionals discuss amongts ourselves. jetBlue still has the best on board experience among US airlines (VA might be better?, never used them)

So a 60,000/year charter job makes you less of a professional?!?! You sir are the real ******************************bag. A charter job is def more of a challenge then having everything handed to you by a dispatcher. More professional? No, but def more demanding. And who gives a flying ******************** about legroom? Probably the customer who is paying for the seat. Damn you're and ignorant tard.

Sweatty,,, think before you post man!!! Especially if you are hoping to get hired by the airline you are ranting about

Damn those IPA's! I appreciate the advice, but if a guy with a sh1tty attitude like SAABaroowski can successfully get through an interview with his "f-the passengers, comfort doesn't matter, it's only transportation" type of thinking... I'm pretty sure that I can squeak by with a 12 year proven track record of excellent customer service.

Remember, that's what set me off in the first place. JB's the last of the customer-service oriented airlines, and they went a long way towards wrecking that by reducing seat pitch. All in the interest of the mighty dollar. Air travel doesn't have to be miserable.

Blaming your stoopidity on the ipa's? Another excellent trait. We need another "wide, sweaty", obnoxious, loud drunk with no filter like we need another thanks for not flying commercial.
Again good luck at your interview

JB's the last of the customer-service oriented airlines, and they went a long way towards wrecking that by reducing seat pitch. All in the interest of the mighty dollar. Air travel doesn't have to be miserable.

Ignoring the facts that this process won't even start for another 2 years, and that even afterward we'll still have the most legroom in coach. Quit your whining.

This is a business, not a charity, and the people in charge of business thought that customers would pay for a better experience. It's become obvious over the last few years that they don't, we were leaving money on the table, and our loyal customers flew other carriers to save $5.

Latest resources

Back