• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilots file with NMB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep no direct reference to facts just more insults.

Copy and paste the section elag777.

Don't hide...I mean come on you are anonymous.

Yep no direct reference to facts just more insults.

Copy and paste the section elag777.

Don't hide...I mean come on you are anonymous.
Dude I'm not insulting you...on purpose... look where I told you to look, its there in black and white.

I'm done...it was an April 07 change and not in the last amendment.

elag777
Viewing Thread JB pilots file with NMB @ 21:53

You said you were done.

Come on post the section what are you afraid of???

Look it up guys.

He is reading the second sentence and ignore the first and last sentence.

Can it be changed? Sure, at the end of your PEA period.
The company can change or terminate the plan at anytime without amending the PEA or violating the PEA.

Last edited:
You're wasting your time debating with Elag777.

He's a management apologist. When I actually read his posts, they are usually rife with regurgitations of management rhetoric (poorly written too). I get enough of that from the corp. comm. and Blue Notes manifestos. At least those are usually readable.

It appears he likes to reference our thin 'contracts' yet is likely too apathetic to read and digest the data in the PCRB Report.

Based on the aircraft types listed in his profile, could his apathy be a symptom of SJS?

[Please don't tell me I should leave if I don't like it here. Also, despite my screen name, I am in no way affiliated with the JBPA movement, so don't tell me that I am scaring away those still on the fence.]

Top 50% company wide / junior A320 Captain.....I'm on the fence.

I'm seriously afraid the prisoners might start running the aylum. I can deal with JR who at least has the bigger picture, I can't deal with the likes of FNG and Barney (BP.commers).

Besides, look what the UAW did for the automakers. I'm not saying that GM, Ford, etc aren't partly responsible, but those contracts are out of control.

We've got a ways to go, but there HAVE been positive changes without a union. Besides, once we go, so does the rest of the company. Do we really want to start these games?

Last edited:
For every positive there has been 3 negatives. But that is progress? Most positives have also come with lots of spin to make them appear better than they actually are. Our health care plan. Company said it was average when in fact it is the worst plan amongst our peer group.

What about jaxgus running the show, Gus? Oh, the humanity...talk about zero accountability...

JR does not have the big picture. He has talking points.

Last edited:
Vingus I've been watching the situation at JBLU with much interest since your airlines inception. I respect and understand your fence position with the highest level of respect. Unions are bitter sweet.

However consider this; does JBLU managment have your back if there were to be an accident/incident? Would they sacrifice you to save their careers even if it was not your fault? Would they release you from employment if it were to save them from a sizeable financial penalty? Would they turn their back if the media and zealous lawyers hung it all on you?

In the end we all know the answer. You might not like the concept of a union but they have war chests to protect you in the event that you and your family need them most. Let's face it runways are icy, hydroplaning happens, maintenance screws up, tihs happens; are you willing to go it alone?

Give these guys a chance and buy yourself some protection in the process. You do not have to go it alone, and you have too much riding to do so. And if your worrried about rogue pilots running the show volunteer and get involved. Strong contracts and job security are achieved when level headed pilots get to the front of the line.

Choose wisely......you may wish someday you had.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back